hair drug test at Arnold

Discussion in 'Arnold' started by getn2it, Oct 17, 2012.

1. getn2it

getn2it Light Load Member

Jul 3, 2011
    houston,tx
    boy, this one went flying. I am bald, they arent getting any doodo hair... my entire body is shaved... guess ill wait until something regrows LOL. there, im sure thats the answer you were looking for, although i still dont have an answer..."does ARNOLD require hair testing for hire", how hard is it.. and i agree but disagree about the hair testing. it is good for the employee to want to keep users off of the road, but at the same time, ive never known weed to do any harm nd truth e told, a lot of the drivers are drinking, doing rec. drugs, alot this is not new...this hair testing was a surprise and i was asking before i even waste my time putting in the application.. 2 other companies did the hair test and told me to reapply when i have hair...

2. getn2it

Jul 3, 2011
    houston,tx
    thanks for answering the question... when was the last time you knew? i guess i would have to ask a new hire..?

3. Taildragon

Taildragon Heavy Load Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Indiana
    The drivers that do all this have been an irritant to those who don't, in fact they have been a part of the process of making this industry miserable. This is the kindest way I know of saying what disdain I have for those that do drugs or drink and drive.

rainyday lover Thanks this.
  4. getn2it

Jul 3, 2011
    houston,tx
    exactly but , that has nothing to do with what i needed answered....its just a form of opinion...

5. Taildragon

Taildragon Heavy Load Member

Jun 22, 2012
    Indiana
    When somone would ask a question like that on a public forum you have opened yourself up for a lot of opinions. You could have just as easily called Arnold and asked them, your question would have been answered in a matter of seconds, straight from the horses mouth, and you would have been on your way.

6. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    this is more fun !!!!!

7. richieryan

richieryan Medium Load Member

Aug 3, 2011
    OKC,OK
    When I started at Arnold, pre-employment and then another at 90 days.

8. JakeBrakeRem

JakeBrakeRem Light Load Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Strasburg VA
    so hair test or pee test lol?

9. Richter

Richter Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    You have hair somewhere. Pubes, arm pit, chest, eye brow, nose. Hair testing doesn't need to come from the head. If you have any more concerns about it, then we know your a druggie and i dont want you anywhere near a truck.

FYI Arnold test hair, blood, seamen....lol jk

10. Richter

Richter Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    First off, I think you have more dignity giving a hair sample then peaing in a cup, butt hats just me. Secondly. weather they got to work on time or not, they were still putting people lives at risk when they were on the road. If you cant put down the dubbie, then find a job where a mistake wont take a life.

• Draft saved Draft deleted