hair or ua

Discussion in 'USA Truck' started by alexlee012, Aug 26, 2015.

1. lfod14

lfod14 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2014
    EXACTLY, that was my point. But his mindset is apparently refuse and continue the hiring process.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    That isn't how companies work.I went for a standard DOT physical 2 weeks ago and part of that physical was the companies weight lifting portion.I failed but had I said im not going to partake in the weight lifting part of the physical they wouldn't have even set me up with an appt for it.

4. Luke628

Luke628 Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Houston,Tx
    If companies went above and beyond the dot rules and required a stool sample, most of you would gladly drop your drawers and submit.

Makes me embarrassed of my profession to see so many unwilling to fight back.

If a company requires driver facing camera, QUIT!

If a company requires you to be shaved like a Jew at aushwitz, QUIT.

Without us they are out of business.

As long as there are so many who cry and complain but refuse to fight we'll forever be treated like third class citizens.

We need more fighters, and fewer cowardly sheep.

BigBluePeter and ttyson Thank this.
  5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    No need to fight, companies are having a tougher time finding drivers,in due time they'll be getting rid of certain policies.

6. ttyson

ttyson Medium Load Member

Jul 25, 2015
    I never said that either, your just an assumer like me..

7. lfod14

lfod14 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Cowardly Sheep? LOL! Totally missed the mark dude. I fight for everything. That's why I'm in a Union company NOT being run over by a dictatorship of a company like many. My life is based on giving people the finger when I don't like something. Your cherry picking information to make it work for your argument and going off track. We're talking about refusing a portion of a hiring process KNOWING that it's a requirement. I would NEVER work for a company with a driver facing camera, I literally laughed in an Averitt recruiters face when they told me about the BS mustache thing (before they changed it).

Where do you work? Is there not stuff your company requires of you? Is every one of those things FORCED by DOT? Didn't think so. Does DOT require you so show up on time places? Look presentable? Keep your truck clean? Be polite to customers? etc, etc, etc. NOPE! But your COMPANY most likely does don't they? Your siding with a troll. That's your right, but see it for what it is.

8. Luke628

Luke628 Light Load Member

Aug 20, 2013
    Houston,Tx
    https://www.gobytrucknews.com/groups-oppose-hair-testing/123

There are 17 groups that have more fight in them than most truck drivers do.

They are fighting the ATA on the madness of hair testing.

God bless them for fighting back.

I'm not on drugs, I'm tired of being treated like dirt. Tired of truck drivers who submit to whatever their masters tell them to submit to.

Now is the time to fight.

ttyson Thanks this.
  9. ttyson

Jul 25, 2015
    Thats what l'm saying, but oh no if your againts hair testing you must be a user, kinda of like if your against obama your a racist, really ? So l cant be against obama because l disagree with his policies?

Luke628 Thanks this.
  10. ttyson

Jul 25, 2015
    Dont ever call me a troll,troller..

Luke628 Thanks this.
  11. ttyson

Jul 25, 2015
    So have you picked up weight lifting as hobby now? I was gonna lift weights but dam they're to heavy so l put him back down,and there the stayed

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.