Half of US adults have high blood pressure in new guidelines

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by born&raisedintheusa, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Ristow

Ristow Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Fema Region 5
    you were healthy yesterday......but today you need pills......insurance card please...don't worry...it's all covered! ;)

KB3MMX Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Seems a new pill comes out everyday. ( or at least the commercials, I get a kick out of the "side effects") I'm waiting for the drug, "Ignoritol".

TallJoe, KB3MMX and Ristow Thank this.
  4. Ristow

Ristow Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2014
    Fema Region 5
    yeah on the side effects.....i see stuff like suicidal thoughts on some of the commercials....seriously?

hey,let's see the prescriptions these mass shooters are on. i bet that would be illuminating. pretty sure there'd be some hi dollar lawyers blocking that info from being released.

5. KB3MMX

KB3MMX Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Orrstown, PA
    ^^ i know you're right the healthcare lobby is so deep in corrupting this country is really disgusting.

Big pharma literally runs this country when you look at the big picture it's sickening. And all the new "ailments" are designed to be diagnosed to feed the pill Mill this country has become.

Cowpie1 and TallJoe Thank this.
  6. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    Lifelong driver passed away this week in Kingston On. He was playing with his dog while waiting to be unloaded. Keeled over, reviving was not successful. Only 55 years old. Tragic indeed. Dog has been rehomed.

Stress tests would identify problems and save lives in many cases. Many times it’s a seemingly healthy person who suffers unexpected heart attack

7. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    I am sure the scenario described above is true. It is also true to treat an entire population for possible medical conditions is folly. The number of times a truck driver loses control of his vehicle for a purely medical reason is very small. And the unintended negative side effects of the widespread treatments would far outweigh the benefits of the number of prevented accidents. Far more lives would be saved if concentrating on preventing things like distracted driving. But there is not only no money to made doing that, there is a possible loss of revenue to the communications providers if it were done.
    Follow the money.

OLDSKOOLERnWV, KB3MMX and 207nomad Thank this.
  8. KB3MMX

KB3MMX Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Orrstown, PA
  9. Cowpie1

Cowpie1 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Kellogg, IA
    Natural is the only way to go. Reduce the intake of food, better food and drink choices, get out of the seat and walk a little bit each day, and get the proper rest. Also there are many natural food derived substances that can reduce blood pressure naturally. Beet extract is one of the best. It has been shown to be almost as effective as blood pressure reduction medication.

Benefits of Beet Juice in Controlling High Blood Pressure

OLDSKOOLERnWV and daf105paccar Thank this.
  10. Steel Dragon

Steel Dragon Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Another bs story from big pharma to sell their useless drugs...wise up folks...

11. TravR1

TravR1 Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2017
    TX
    +1

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.