Ham Radio 14.275

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by trucker_fred, Jun 27, 2006.

1. cookie71

cookie71 Bobtail Member

Jul 4, 2006
    Sunset Beach, Ca
    You have a right to be upset about this, its very sad to hear someone wishing harm on our Military personnel. Brave people trying to help or make a difference, not hiding behind a microphone broadcasting hate.

And broadcasting to the public on amateur radio is not allowed by the FCC. Even if it is on Canadian land, isn't there something the FCC can do about it since his intent is to broadcast across the border?

2. kc0rey

kc0rey Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Macomb, IL
    Nothing at all. And that is sad.

3. trucker_fred

trucker_fred Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2006
    I found a lot of pages about this VE7KFM Karol Madera character. One good one is a blog written by a ham and another is some kind of media group that keeps watch on fruitcakes.

VE7KFM - Karol Madera - Radio Terrorist?
    Karol Madera - VE7KFM

[INSULTS AND RACIAL EPITHETS DELETED]

Supposedly this nutjob is on every day running down America and Americans. I used to drive for JB Hunt. What if we boycotted products from Canada or refused to deliver to Vancouver until they did something. Wonder if truckers could make a difference?

4. USAma

USAma Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2006
    ATTENTION

I have every reason to believe that "Trucker Fred" is one ****Name and Call deleted by kc0rey******hiding on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, PA.

*****Deleted******is a fraudulent agent provocateur managing a handful of self-admitted mentally defective American radio amateurs and CB'ers operating without a licence on 14.275 MHz who have illegally decided to take over the frequency and vicinity for their exclusive use and 'put the boots' to anyone not in their group who ventures within their pass-band, whether the frequency is occupied or not.

Monitor 14.275 MHz USB for evidence of this, but don't be misled. Listen intelligently to what is happening--before the beginning through well after the end of any event--NOT to what ****Deleted*****. say is happening.

For an updated and heavily annotated backgrounder/chronology on the situation, based only on the past five years, contact Karol

5. kc0rey

kc0rey Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Macomb, IL
    I was going to delete this and ban USAma, but instead decided to leave it be with this warning.

Familiarize yourself with our Terms of Service agreement sir........Keep it friendly and lets not start any problems.

I did edit your post for content and removed your email address.

6. K3VR

K3VR Bobtail Member

Sep 26, 2006
    I was wondering when Mr. Hate would check in here. Congratulations Steven; most Moderators sit through three or four posts before banning these fruitcakes, but you caught on immediately! Excellent work. I wish more moderators would take their TOS as seriously. Hats off to you sir! Please check in on 14275 sometime. We try to maintain order and decorum but the occasional America-Hater slips past the wire occasionally.

Brian Crow, K3VR

I don't have a problem signing my name - unlike some people. Check my profile for links to more information on how you can help prevent the spread of defamation and hate-speech in media. Use Google to find more information about VE7KFM and Karol Madera. There is plenty of information about this 'person' available at several places on the internet.

:sunny:

7. USAma

USAma Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Your post has been Deleted by kc0rey.

Karol you are well known to the Ham Community. You threats against America make you famous. You are the reason for this thread.

I also take offense to your user name.

The links you posted were offensive to me as a Ham and as a human being. We get what we sow partner.

8. trucker_fred

trucker_fred Bobtail Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Well I sure am glad Karol Madera, VE7KFM was banned from this forum. I can't believe he'd have the nerve to call himself USAMA (like bin Laden) in this day and age, but I was listening to the radio tonight and he's still at it. He said he'd pay a large donation to the mosque of their choice if al Qaeda would take care of his enemies. Then it was back to wishing Americans more roadside bombs. A very very sick man. Thanks to the Trucker's Report for doing the right thing!

TF

:snorting:

9. TooBadForYou

TooBadForYou Bobtail Member

Sep 28, 2006
    Brian,

VE7KFM is about to loose his ham license for his hatemongering. This man is so full of hate for America and Americans that it is coming out of his ears. This little petty tirant is lucky that Americans are the most tolerant people in the world. The side that he is cheering for (AL Queda) would not be so patient and tolerant of him if they had him in their grasp, yet he contimues to cheer them on. Sorry :snorting:

73 OM and good luck in prison

10. peace62

peace62 Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2007
    I've listened to the knucklehead in Canada a few times. He hates America, he hates blacks, jews, homosexuals, anyone that is not just like he is...I take that back, he probably hates himself too otherwise he wouldn't behave like he does.
    Although VE7KFM is obviously a person with serious emotional problems, I've noticed he isn't the only one. Very frequently on 14.275 I listen to "hams" act like children, talk behind each others back, make silly noises, key morse code for no purpose. Where are these dolts coming from? They sound just like CB'rs.
    When VE7KFM is on the air, these same dolts make matters worse, exasperating the issue otherwise VE7KFM would probably look for another sandbox to play in. Maybe they think it's fun? Not me. I think it is CB radio crap.

I like everyone else would love to see VE7KFM lose his license but sinking to his level isn't going to make things better. As long as certain people keep giving him the antention he craves, there will always be a problem on 14.275

• Draft saved Draft deleted