HAMMER Truck GPS Launches!

Discussion in 'HAMMER: Truck Optimized GPS App | Support Forum' started by Admin, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Bridgette HAMMER

Bridgette HAMMER HAMMER Support HAMMER Support

Jan 14, 2020
    Hey @Snow Hater , thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are still new and working on updating our routing and improving our app. Our developers are currently working on a pretty large update and we are also working on expanding our map community. What I'm going to do is, send this info over to my team so we can take a look into it a bit further. In an upcoming update, drivers will have the option to rate the route they were given and also to edit the route. We definitely appreciate the feedback, as always, keep it coming :)

2. black_dog106

black_dog106 Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2009
    MA
    Loaded app today(didn't want to rush it o_O). Haven't gone anywhere with it yet, but as good or better(mostly better) detail than the "other ones", in my local home 20 area! Looking forward to some real road time vs todays sofa trip. Reading your answers to reviews, I get the impression you are constantly improving the app. I think we may end up with the winner, right here!

3. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Hey @black_dog106 , thanks for downloading and giving us a try. That's awesome to hear that it is better in your local home area. We can't wait for you to use our app on a real trip. We'd love to hear from you once you have. We are definitely always trying to improve. Once you give us run on the road, please send any feedback you have over to us. Thanks again!

black_dog106 Thanks this.
  4. Blane66

Blane66 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Sumter, South Carolina
    I am impressed with the feedback I see , and impressed that this app has [avoid tunnels] as I am hazmat and always look for this.
    Since the app has downloadable maps I am wondering if it be possible if you guys can offer permanent avoided roads/road segments per user

Bridgette HAMMER Thanks this.
  5. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    It still crashes on my iPad mini with iOS 12. Does anyone have it working fine on iOS?

6. mitrucker

mitrucker Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2010
    Lapeer, MI
    I have it on two iPhones. Works fine on both.

7. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Hi @DUNE-T! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'd like to get this issue escalated to our development team so they can investigate it. Please send us a private conversation with details of when it crashes on you and the app version you are on (Go to Menu > Settings > About App). We definitely want to make sure we address this issue. Thanks!

8. Bridgette HAMMER

Jan 14, 2020
    Hi @Blane66 , thank you so much for your feedback. Glad to hear about your experience. We have sent this suggestion over to our development team. We love getting suggestions on how to improve our app, so thank you for that :)

9. Blane66

Blane66 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Sumter, South Carolina
    I would like to be a beta tester

10. Blane66

Blane66 Bobtail Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Sumter, South Carolina
    I’d like to be a beta tester

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.