Harrowing viral footage shows 3-year-old riding a 20-foot python

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Shocking footage that shows a little boy riding a 20-foot python in the streets of northern Vietnam is quickly making its way around the internet.
    In the video, a three-year-old named Truong is happily straddling the reptile like a horse, swimming in the devastating flood waters that have rampaged the area. According to multiple reports, the snake is actually a family pet, kept at home in the province of Thanh Hoa.
    Truong's aunt asserts the footage is real, maintaining the little boy truly enjoys playing with the almost 180-pound reptile.
    She said, "He is three years old and the python is 80kg. The family have had the python for four years as a pet and it is very gentle.It was a rainy day and the water flooded to the edge of the yard. So they put the python in there to play and relax," according to The Daily Mail.
    Making its way around the internet, the footage has astounded viewers, many of whom are concerned for the toddler's well-being.
    "Just takes 2 seconds and 6 men wouldn't get that child out if it's clutch. Sadly, only a matter of time!" one commentator said.
    Commented another, "He looks peaceful until he needs a feed. Oh Yuk. I hate snakes."

tucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    No different than a dog, horse, or any other animal. If it is used to being around its people, it won't bite the hand that feeds it. Stuff happens, though, and any animal can turn in the blink of an eye. That cute little family dog can maul the kid...a horse could spin around and knock the kid into next week...and that snake could give that kid a fatal hug. Whenever animals are involved, there is risk. Hell, even that innocent fluffy little house cat can bite, causing a severe infection. In other words, I don't see what the big deal is. Kid is out playing with the family pet, which he's probably done 1000 times before.

4. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    A snake has ho emotions, it doesn’t care one bit about anything.
    They are horrible pets.
    Here is a pet, looky at him

FFF60101-567D-44F2-9DD6-BA0FD873F74B.jpeg

Eowyn and Shock Therapy Thank this.
  5. nax

nax Road Train Member

Dec 14, 2016
    I CANT bring myself to even watch it....No Thank You.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.