has anybody gone to or heard about national trucking school?

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by goldwing daddy, Apr 1, 2007.

1. goldwing daddy

goldwing daddy Light Load Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Stuart,Florida
    I have recently became unemployed in Florida and state unemployment told me that the state will pay for my schooling to become a driver. Iwould like to know if anybody has heard about or gone to National truck driving school? I was told by recruiter from school its accredited. Any help on this school would be appreciated. thank you and god bless all of our soldiers abroad.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MGASSEL

MGASSEL Road Train Member

Mar 27, 2007
    Co
    I know there was a national here in colorado was shut down either by company or state no one wants to give me a good answer. I know there was a better biz complaint atleast once my a student here alleging false advertising.

I would recomend Sage Tech Truck Driving school dub dub dub dot sageschools dot com they seem to be honest and i start at their school in henderson colorado monday april 9th 2007. The sage here is one on one when student is behind the wheel not 5-6 other sudents sharing the truck this is accomplished by when the behind the wheel time begins it will be 4 hours a day per student. That was one of the main selling points for me as i do not want to be in the truck with other student. Adams county Colorado is paying for the whole school for me.

there are a couple of sage schools in flordia too I checked. I would go to Sage before national anyday.

another school to avoid if you have seen is M T A they had a location here in colorado but was closed I filed a complaint on them with the dept of higher education for failing to uphold thier contract with me 10 years ago. I got a full refund of down payment when I talked to the recruiter at M T A said all I would need dow was 700.00 and no payments untill 45 days after graduation I asked well did you run credit check stated yep only 700. down then when I went to school to sign the contract I aske the question again said yep 700 down then go through almost two weeks at M T A then they pulled me in the office ant pay in full of leave I said why they reply credit did not check out I said well did I not ask you before I put 700 down was credit run you stated yep. they said too bad pay in full of quit so I asked arround and found out that dept of higher education regulates them and then the M T A offers to me give us 300. more abd we will get you a cdl b for intown only I said my contract stated I wanted a cdl a not b I told them to hiss my rear I want my money back the school did not have a choice but to give the money back. After that it left a bad taste in my mouth for truck driving schools but now have gotten over that but I never lost the bug to drive a truck. I was tested on a job evaluation program and at age 15 or 16 I knew that I wanted to be in truck driving and the program even said that is what I would be good at. I am now almost 30 and still want to drive truck.

sorry for such a long post but just letting you know my experinces

4. froggy

froggy Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2007
    I know waht you meen i got the state to pay for mine but i screw up i only have a class b and I will have to go back ater and take an additional course that gives me the driving part for my A"S for 1000$ at first class cdl in tampa fl

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.