Has anyone gone through OD leasing purchase for O/O in CA

Discussion in 'Old Dominion' started by mr servin, Jan 1, 2013.

1. mr servin

mr servin Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2012
    sacramento
    Hello, I was wondering if any O/O for OD that has gone through the leasing program in Ca can help me out with some info. How good is it working for OD as O/O? Can you make good money? How long do they keep you out on the road? Can you choose to have certain days off? I live in sacramento ca so the terminal that is closes to me would be Oakland terminal. I have talked with a recuiter already but would like to hear it from a O/O driver Or any feed back from company drivers or knows anyone that is a O/O in Ca would be a big help.Thank you God bless and stay safe out there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    CA...gold discovery foothills
    Have you checked into DHE (Dependable Highway Express)....main terminal in L.A., but terminal in W. Sac (close to Oak Harbor around the corner from the PD station.)

97cpm all miles (2cents more if HazMat), FSC on all miles MT and LD...running mostly I-5.

4. mr servin

mr servin Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2012
    sacramento
    No i havent ,but thank you for the info will check it out website right now get back to you on it. Do you know somone working there or do you work there or at one point did

5. mr servin

mr servin Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2012
    sacramento
    No i havent ,but thank you for the info will check it out website right now get back to you on it. Do you know somone working there or do you work there or at one point did

6. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    I work there now....sorry for the delay, but had to get n the highway....headed to Wilsonville.

website is http://www.godependable.com/

7. mr servin

mr servin Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2012
    sacramento
    No hey no worries, thank you for all the info you have been given me. I checked out there website already looks like they are not hiring anyone in the sacramento or oakland area at this time, But thank you. Drive safe out ther

8. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    You are looking at the LTL side....the OTR division is always hiring. (truckload)

9. mr servin

mr servin Bobtail Member

Dec 31, 2012
    sacramento
    hey thanks I will check it out can i get back to you if i have any question about the company?

10. otherhalftw

otherhalftw R.I.P.

Nov 18, 2008
    No problem! Just PM me on here.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.