have a short list of Bad"! trkin' companies not to work for

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by cookietex, Nov 14, 2008.

1. cookietex

cookietex Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2008
    Springfield , Mo
    do not work for K" & B' transportation! at all cost! i worked for k&b back in 2002-2005 never missed a load(no really didn't) broke my leg on the job(slipped cleanin' out trail-runin'SWINGIN') managed to drive myself to emergency room,and the s.o.b.'s reclaimed the truck with all my stuff still in it,and left me high and dry 500 miles from home(no money jus' clothes on back) then fired me,and charged me for repo' charge.... i had to sue,..got job back 6 months later death in family they fired me again,and took money in checking acct(all"!) and dirtied up D.A.C...(tried to say i abandoned truck)

second: is willie jean logistics,.. never get a dispatch,pay checks will bounce, equipment is junk!,office,and dispatcher are idiots! plenty of sit time and very little home time

k&b trans: s.sioux city ne willie jean log: springfield mo run from these companies!!!! cookietex :biggrin_25510::biggrin_25510::biggrin_25516:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bangngears

bangngears Medium Load Member

Oct 30, 2008
    metamora, Ohio
    well maybe you had problems but no company except govt can remove a dime out of your checking. Direct deposit is a oneway street, maybe you never got your check but there is no withdraw on your account.

pawpaw and Eskimo6804 Thank this.
  4. schlepper004

schlepper004 Light Load Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Perhaps company hacked into his account, stole all his money, and left him a message saying in effect, "yes, it was us."

That might be how he knows they stole the money from his account.... LOL

5. formertaxidriver

formertaxidriver Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2008
    Aiea, HI
    Beg to differ. I worked for an outlaw outfit a few years ago and the direct deposit form that I signed gave them permission to "back out" a deposit they made. When I asked about it, I was assured that was only if one of the girls in the office made a mistake. I really had to go to work and just signed on the dotted line. So, that situation is possible.

Now before you call me stupid or say that you would never do that, just think about what some people do just to have a job. I was still so new and my funds were low. They ended up burning me for my last paycheck, as most companies do.....

6. bangngears

Oct 30, 2008
    metamora, Ohio
    I would never call you stupid, you took care of that for me lol. I have never heard of anything like that and if the company wants that in there that should have been a BIG RED FLAG to look somewhere else. I know times are tough but comeon that is a joke

7. Muskywin

Muskywin Bobtail Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Columbus, Ohio
    This is 100% CORRECT!!!!! Almost all direct deposit "contracts" are a 2-way street. You have provided access to your account putting money in or taking money out. I too was burned. Hired an Attorney to look at the contract and he did find the clause about taking back money. LET THIS THREAD BE A WARNING TO EVERYONE WHO USES DIRECT DEPOSIT!!!! FOR GOD'S SAKES READ THE PAPERWORK BEFORE SIGNING!!!! If the company takes back more than what's in your account it's a "world of hurt" in bank fees etc. Personally, I will no longer allow any company to access my account unless the direct deposit contract is explicit in its language that only deposits can be transacted. The company I work for now attempted to have my sign a direct deposit contract with the 2 way clause. I simply took the contract to my Attorney, had him change the language, write up a new contract and submitted to my company for approval. They advised they would not sign, so I get my paychecks mailed to my home, no big deal.

Faber Thanks this.
  8. INDIANLADY

INDIANLADY Bobtail Member

Nov 15, 2008
    jonesville,mi
    My husband just went lease op. With jb hunt, anybody out have anything good to say

9. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    Little late to be asking that now........:biggrin_2554:

10. bangngears

Oct 30, 2008
    metamora, Ohio
    I have had direct deposit for a long time and i never have seen anything like that and i read all the fine print. I will say it again....THAT SHOULD BE A BIG RED FLAG! If there is a clause like that than the trucking company is crooked. HEY notarps do you have a clause like that?

11. Studebaker51

Studebaker51 Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2008
    Olive Branch, Mississippi
    When I went to work for FedEx Ground last year (as a temporary, part-timer), I was going to get direct-deposit...until I read that clause on the form. I settled for a check once a week. :biggrin_25525:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.