Have Class A CDL/ Seeking Driver Position with O/O or Small Company. Need Work

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by JoelhillOhio, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoelhillOhio

JoelhillOhio Bobtail Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Columbus,Ohio
    I would really like to thank Outerspacehillbilly for all the help on this matter! The guy is first class and a real christian. He's given me a great lead and I really appreciate it! People like him help make a difference in our great nation. Thanks to all that read this post and responded!

outerspacehillbilly Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. outerspacehillbilly

outerspacehillbilly "Instigator of the Legend"

May 28, 2009
    The Who's Your State
    No problem Joe, just trying to help.

4. badcompany

badcompany Heavy Load Member

Sep 26, 2008
    cullman,alabama
    im with a company now that would probly hire you heard a guy talking the other day hed been out of a truck for 4 years

5. personalstranger

personalstranger Bobtail Member

May 22, 2009
    Columbia, LA

Got details?

6. BusyVixen

BusyVixen Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    To the OP dude all that insurance crap is hogwash, actually you're way better for liability than someone who is brand new out of school. You've got to find a smaller company in your area. Try Craigslist there are plenty of small mom and pop companies that would hire you simply because you are over the minimum 2 years. You may have to weed through a few for the sake of no recent verifiable experience but you do have verifiable experience.

7. jvar4001

jvar4001 Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2011
    what are you doing ? you are sending him up to the worst companies. keep looking bro!! i have problems my self but im not going to apply to those ripp off companies

8. The Challenger

The Challenger Kinghunter

Dec 22, 2007
    East Central FL
    Who do you recommend that offers tuition reimbursement and has good insurance?? Everyone has to get their start somewhere. If it means going and doing your year it should not matter.

KH

9. RedForeman

RedForeman Momentum Conservationist

Jan 30, 2011
    Three years ago, my son took a "training supplied" job and the day after he arrived at school was dropped when the sponsoring company decided they actually didn't need trainee drivers. I called the school and the whole program was $1,600.

University of Arkansas, Newport. The driving school director was very helpful and we were able to handle everything over the phone. Call around to different schools if you want a refresher. Someone out there will offer what you want for a fair price.

10. eni9889

eni9889 Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2011
    I am putting together a team for panther if you are interested please pm me. I already have another member of the team with 20+ years of experience.

11. Runaway02

Runaway02 Light Load Member

Sep 28, 2007
    If they are looking for drivers I'm in desperate need of a job,only thing is I can no longer stay out 3-4 weeks at a time due to I'm the only one my mom has to help her out around her house.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.