Headache Rack & Tiedown Equipment for sale $2800 - 2 New Lumber Tarps $600

Discussion in 'Trucker Forum Classifieds & Trading Post' started by Lucky Dog, May 9, 2013.

1. Lucky Dog

Lucky Dog Light Load Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Overland Park, Kansas
    Everything you will need to get started in the flat/stepdeck hauling business. I have two (2) new lumber tarps for sale, headache rack and enough tiedown equipment to get you going. 16 Chains, 10 ratchet binders w/folding handles, 4 snap binders, 14 T-Hooks, 12 - 4" ratchet & straps (chain end type), 6 - 2" straps, 2 - wide load signs, 6 flags, 4 side flag markers, 3 small magnetic amber rotating beacons, 1 large magnetic rotating amber beacon and a large quanity of rubber straps. Everything you will need to get going in the flatbed/step deck business. Chains, binders and T-Hooks are all 3/8. I have hauled some of the biggest ag equipment built today with this equipment.

All of this equipment was purchased in January 2013. The tarps are green in color and have never been unrolled or used on any load. These are NEW! These usually sell for over $700.00 each and I have two (2) new tarps for sale @ $350.00 each or $600 for the pair. These two tarps will cover a full load of lumber on a flatbed semi. This is a really good deal for the trucker that needs some tarps and equipment and wants to get a good deal. Respond to 816seven one eight69sixzero. Text or cell. Please don't call and try to lowball me. This is a great deal at a great price.

I'm firm at $350.00 each or $600.00 for the pair of tarps. Headache rack and tiedown equipment for $2,800. Original cost for everything was well over $6,000.00 and nothing here has more than 5 months use on it. They're not costing me anything sitting in the garage but if somebody needs this equipment at a good price then here it is. Will separate but the best bang for your buck will be in a complete package deal. Thx!! 816-71eight-six9sixzero.

I do not need any assistance selling this equipment nor will I ship this equipment anywhere. This equipment is located in Overland Park, KS just off I-35 in the Kansas City area. This is a cash and carry only sale.

Thx again! 816-718-six9sixzero

tarps 2_crop.jpg truck gear_crop.jpg

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lucky Dog

Lucky Dog Light Load Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Overland Park, Kansas
    All equipment is SOLD except the tarps which I will let go of for $300.00 each or $500.00 for the pair. This is a really good deal for somebody needing lumber tarps. BTW - These have 8' drops with a 8' flap on one end. Thx!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.