Heading For Little Rock! Maverick

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by JimTheHut, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Evil_E

Evil_E Heavy Load Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Dexter,MI
    Jim, we might have been at Charlotte at the same time! We picked up there yesterday morning too....I thought that might have been you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. projump

projump Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Southeast Missouri
    I saw a Maverick truck with a single coil west bound on hiway 60 at Dexter,Mo yesterday evening (Fri.) at about 5:45. Looked like 2 people in the cab and was just wondering if it was someone who posts on here?

4. JimTheHut

JimTheHut Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    Were you with guy?

5. Evil_E

Evil_E Heavy Load Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Dexter,MI
  6. ravister

ravister Bobtail Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Michigan
    I was having the DEF problem too, the injector gets plugged up and stops working, apparently a common problem with the truck system too (I dealt with that system when I worked in the automotive industry, and figured the truck system would be a little more robust but its not really :biggrin_25513:) so they have the repair down to an art at this point and should have parts there (it is a dealer repair). While you are there maybe ask them to make sure the transmission and engine software are compatible with each other as I was having issues with mine bucking violently on 45+ degree turns after getting serviced(on/off ramps mainly) and i remembered seeing a campaign involving engine software ("check low rpm") written down on my sheet in gary.. only the engine software was updated thus the transmission was not on the "same page" as the engine and were conflicting. Suprised only one would be updated and not the other but that is what my problem was. Hope they get ya fixed up quickly. I scream going up hills too, watching my fuel mileage drop through the floor on a couple hills after spending hours building it up, but usually the slowest mine will do on hills is 25-30 though still scary when traffic is bearing down on you.

JimTheHut Thanks this.
  7. JimTheHut

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!

You should have come over and said hello!:yes2557:

8. JimTheHut

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    I am at Ferguson enterprises in Allison Illinois. I am the only truck here and it is very peaceful and nice. Sun shining., birds singing....nice cool temperature.
    Have o600 appointment tomorrow.

9. HvyHaul

HvyHaul Light Load Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Olive Branch, MS
    Well I guess it's time to get back out there in the morning. Been off for the past week. Went & flew a trip with my guard unit. Just need to get through a yard so I can get this trailer that I swapped with last week looked at. The ABS is out & the brakes are wanting to lock up when I go to stop. And it's a very old trailer.

10. JimTheHut

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    What....you got.a trailer with unreported issues?

11. JimTheHut

Sep 26, 2009
    Central Ohio-Go Bucks!
    Spent the day at the Gary yard and have to take truck to freightliner in the morning.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.