Heading to Allentown orientation 6/25

Discussion in 'Werner' started by Koolguy, Jun 13, 2012.

1. bighaulc-15

bighaulc-15 Light Load Member

Apr 24, 2012
    new albany IN
    Yeah thats smart choose your hair over a career good luck driving for werner lol

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Omar0224

Omar0224 Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2012
    You dont think Werner is a good starting company?

4. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    Is not about the company is about your fleet manager

5. Omar0224

Omar0224 Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Well Werner was one of my top choices I guess after hearing all I've heard its a wrap it no longer is.

6. Koolguy

Koolguy Light Load Member

Jun 9, 2012
    Trenton,NJ
    Im been with my trainer and he been here for 3 years. he said the only problem he had with werner is he had some bad fleet managers. but the one he has now is awesome. he ask if we perfer to run as a team or as a student and trainer. we chose team and now were doing on average 600+ miles a trip a day. i get my hrs and he make more money so there no complains here. maybe u just had bad luck.

7. Ruckie

Ruckie Road Train Member

Nov 12, 2011
    Bloom field,nj
    Like i said my fm will keep me moving even if it means a lot of dead headed miles

8. Koolguy

Jun 9, 2012
    Trenton,NJ
    well ever since wednesday, me and my trainer did 400 miles and then had us swap our last load cause we lost signal and couldnt send in the macros. Once we got signal there was 14 messages about why we didnt send in we are loaded macro and did not reply to the messages at all. So needless to say my trainer got piss and I found out they been doing this for the last month to him and he been losing money every week. So today he turn his truck in and told Werner goodbye. So im sitting here in atlanta georgia to wait for another trainer. It gonna be a long wait casue there a hotel full of trainees...

9. Omar0224

Omar0224 Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2012

Wow! he actually quit? im going with Werner on the 30th and hopefully im not one of those waiting a long time for a trainer.

10. Koolguy

Jun 9, 2012
    Trenton,NJ
    it depends on where u are and what trainers are coming throught that area. i got lucky and got a call the day after my orientation (wednesday)and he got me friday morning at 3 something...

11. Omar0224

Omar0224 Bobtail Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Was the trainer lenient on the road wen you made mistakes if you made any?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.