Heads up KC... You're Getting a Love's!

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Buc, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Buc

Buc Medium Load Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Yep, it's true....to add to the wonderful abundance (HA!) of truck parking in Kansas City, Randolph has sold some ground to Tom n' em--anyway, this one is going up on 210 directly across the road from the Pilot there in front of the Subtropolis cages. It doesn't look like it'll be very big--perhaps that's all the land they could get--and I'll be surprised if there's more than 10 slots to park in once it's up and running, but at least it'll be there, and at least one additional spot to fuel there.

(I'd have to double check, but I believe this will also be the first greenfielded location Loves has built IN a major city in quite some time.)

Truckermania Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. volvo244t

volvo244t Road Train Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Bettendorf, IA
    Hopefully someone stops them and makes them build elsewhere. You can always find a spot at the Ameristar or in that dirt lot in front of the Pilot. Get that Love's in there and all the megacompany zombies will spill over and start filling up both of those every night.

It happened at the 115 in Indiana, and that's even a more sizeable Love's. Could always find a spot in that Speedway any time of night, but not since Love's built there across the street.

Trucker61016 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.