Health Insurance

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by JLMooreKCMO, May 17, 2018.

1. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On

This is the stuff that is just sickening. $10,000k to have child who in the big game is going to produce 10's of thousands in tax dollar for the gov't coffers. Should be a freebie!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. adayrider

adayrider Road Train Member

May 7, 2018

THERE IS NOTHING FREE
    SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY FOR IT
    THE GOVERNMENT GETS THE MONEY FROM YOU AND I.
    If you are going to have a baby you should have the means to pay for it.

4. win-some-loose-less

win-some-loose-less Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Mount Vernon tx
    Oh I paid for it, $10,000 cash money.. now I wonder how many folks reproducing actually pay for any of it with the state and federal gooberment “programs”

Midwest Trucker and Jazz1 Thank this.
  5. adayrider

adayrider Road Train Member

May 7, 2018

Yes Sir I believe you did. I was responding to jazz post.

But since you mentioned it, all you have to do for it to be free is be single female and tell them you don't know who the daddy is. And wallha, its free.

mitmaks Thanks this.
  6. win-some-loose-less

win-some-loose-less Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Mount Vernon tx
    Yup, or they just go to the emergency room, they have to treat them. Don’t pay their bill and all it will do is ruin their credit.. wonder how much that drives up the cost for the rest of us..

Jazz1 Thanks this.
  7. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On

That no doubt goes on here. But for the working mAn our system seems to work outl

8. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Advertising is not allowed on the TTR forums.

Speaking as a retired insurance broker who was licensed for 30 years in a dozen states, your claims and spamming tactics give insurance agents and brokers a bad name everywhere. You make promises that you can't keep.
    US Health Advisors (your employer) has a reputation of spamming forums and making millions of unsolicited cold calls. A quick search online shows that you don't work for a very reputable company.

MariSafarovaHutchins Thanks this.
  9. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    We don't allow soliciting on the forums.

10. highspeed1972

highspeed1972 Light Load Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Weatherby Lake, MO
    ACA is based on your pay. Get creative with deductions, create an LLC pay yourself a small salary on a W2.

Or find a company that covers most or all of the cost. I think Central Oregon and YRC both cover your entire monthly cost.

Get creative....I would like to come up with a system of trade and barter for services.

So many points of waste in the medical and insurance industries I have experience in both.

11. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    You must be a Democrat. No offense it’s just almost always Democrats who suggest cheating the system while calling for more free stuff as a whole.

I play by the rules and pay out the rear end for it. My wife and I planned for two years on how to afford having a baby. Then happened to take 2 yrs to get pregnant. And they wonder why birth rates for Americans are down!?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.