healthy, democratic male, searching for team driver out of north east united states.

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by logicallycompromised, Jun 12, 2024.

1. logicallycompromised

logicallycompromised Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2024
    Hello good sirs and misses,
    I have about 13 months and 97,xxx miles driving single compartment liquid tanker. The couple options I find interesting are fedex milk runs; e.g. syracuse, ny to Dallas TX or trenton nj to Orlando Florida a couple times a week. These seem to pay .85$ per mile or better and we would look at grossing over 2000$ per week.
    The job I am more interested in is barr Nunn for .95$ per mile and more like 2200$+ per week gross.

I have little conviction into those aforementioned jobs and would welcome more choices.

I live in northeastern connecticut and suspect we could find a viable opportunity within say 6 hours/350miles from zip code 06234.

I am incompatible with smokers and anyone who supports the current republican in any capacity. In addition to those litmus tests, i would prefer teaming with a woman.

I am in no immediate rush to get back to driving so please send a message and I would provide my phone number so you could learn more about me and find out how compatible we might be.

Thank you for your time, peace and long life.

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    Ooh, you've limited yourself quite severely here. Now, there are drivers who cover all points of the political spectrum, but generally, they tend to lean to the Right. (BTW, what 'current republican?' The country is currently being run by some guy with a D after his name.) And most female drivers are going to be quite hesitant to team with some dude they don't even know; if you don't know why, I can't help you.

W923, Hatt91, Crude Truckin' and 11 others Thank this.
  4. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    Good luck with that.

5. logicallycompromised

logicallycompromised Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2024
    Understood and thank you for caring.

6. wileyecoyte

wileyecoyte Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2024
    Good luck, I've never tried not working with someone based on who they vote for. I usually am happy when they aren't flat earthers and don't bring guns in my truck

Gearjammin' Penguin Thanks this.
  7. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Sorry about that. The spin of the earth was really causing my dizziness that day.

8. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Don't worry. If you spin around in a circle over the course of one day, you will counteract it. About 15° per hour.

Flat Earth Trucker Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.