heartland lies!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by pissed off driver, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Biker

Biker Medium Load Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    My idle time averages around 2-3 percent. Even if I have to idle all night due to extremely low temps, my weekly average never tops 10 percent.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Roadmedic

Roadmedic Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2007
    How much would it be if you were dispatched on a 400 mile trip Friday at noon for Monday delivery.

Consider that they may not have a webasto heater on the truck as well.

4. rodknocker

rodknocker Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Southeast
    if your driving 14 hours and idling for 10 its going to be around 41% idling for 7 hours will be nearly 30%. 2.4 hours a day = 10% regarless what the little computer says.

5. luvtheroad

luvtheroad Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Central Ohio
    If you think Heartland is hard on their drivers, you ought to be in the office or sales for them. Its the worst from what I've been told.

6. Outinc

Outinc Bobtail Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Douglas, Az
    Heartland will get you home every weekend if you want. But they fail to tell you it will be for a 34 hour reset. Any longer you can clean your truck out and we'll see if we have one for you when you want to come back to work.

They are scumbags to work for. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

davan2004 Thanks this.
  7. rodknocker

rodknocker Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Southeast
    I'm going to stay away from all these kind of companies. I tried one back in 1990 and worked for 5 or 6 months. I recently tried Knight trans. hoping things were different these days. I'm done!!. I just wasted 3 weeks of my life that I'll never get back. I'll work at the waffle house or something before I'll try any of these advertising truckload carriers again. I'll work for a freight company but it will have to be a real good one. And the driver turnover will need to be very low.

8. Etch-A-Sketch

Etch-A-Sketch Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2008
    The Peach State
    heartland sets the standard, they are awesome

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.