Heavy duty trucks future cab design in Europe

Discussion in 'European/Other Countries Truckers Forum' started by Vitaly, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Vitaly

Vitaly Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Hi, guys, my company is currently working on a study to analyze trends in heavy duty truck (over 16 tons GVW) cab design in Europe. I would like ask you as experienced truckers to answer a few questions online to help us understand the trends in future truck cab design. The questions regard your current trucks and cabin features which you are satisfied with or not really. It will take about 10 minutes of your time and would be really helpful to us. The link is below, just choose/type the answer and then click submit at the bottom.

In case you would agree to be interviewed by me on the above topic, please PM me your contact details and I will call you back.

Thanks!!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEJRdWJ2YzgwU1UwTmUxUC11RXlFaWc6MQ

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Vitaly

Vitaly Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Thanks for your participation guys, you've been really helpful! If you would agree to a phone interview, that would be also great. In case you do - please PM me and I will dial you. Thanks a lot )

4. Vitaly

Vitaly Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2010
    One question regarding future driver's profile - do we see an increasing number of women behind the wheel in Europe? How do you think it's gonna affect the cab design and layout - any specific features, options? Do we have any ladies on the forum? ))

BTW, thanks a lot for your help ))

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.