Hello all, new here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Ten_Bucks, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Ten_Bucks

Ten_Bucks Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Placerville, California
    Hello everyone, my name is Scott. I live in northern California. I joined this site because I've always been fascinated by trucks and the trucking industry all my life. My grandfather was a trucker and he was the one who got me to become the person I am today. My best friend and I are in the planning stages of starting up a small trucking company that specializes in oversize loads. As far as my hobbies and interests, I'm pretty much interested in anything that has an engine and wheels including trucks of all shapes and sizes. My brand preferences are Peterbilt and Kenworth with Caterpillar engines for power. Anyways, thanks for your time.

Scott

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Baack

Baack Road Train Member

May 24, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Hi, Ten_Bucks, Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. Please remember, you are NEVER allowed to post e-mails, ad links, trucking company links, personal site links, and such ANYWHERE in this forum. Thanks for understanding! We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, Ten_Bucks!

Ten_Bucks, do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted