Hello all you truckers

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by SeaGoat, Jul 24, 2012.

1. SeaGoat

SeaGoat Bobtail Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Prairieville, LA
    Hello all, I am a Hot Shot owner/operator running under my own authority, have been driving off and on since I was 21 (almost 19 years). I am looking to grow my little company and really started to dig into the vast knowledge that is available online. That search has brought me here.... so Hello! Please feel free to ask me anything regarding my current or past operations, Ive made a few mistakes which has always been a learning experience. I have driven refers, flatbed, local, OTR, oilfield, marine/industrial, heavy/oversized lowboy, and even once drove a honey wagon for a movie production company. I've wandered away from trucking a few times and ventured into everything from Industrial Safety Management to Commercial Alligator Harvesting. I fell back in with you lot of highway ramblers because my old customers and the adventure kept calling. I am driving hotshot because I am bootstrapping this operation and pickup trucks are cheap and fuel efficient. I haul anywhere and specialize in problem solving for my customers which I contract with directly. Something I really need is cheaper insurance sooo if you are in the know, let me in on it. Thanks.

- Seagoat

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.