Hello from Canada!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by blackout430, Apr 24, 2009.

1. blackout430

blackout430 Bobtail Member

hey all,

I've been wanting to be a trucker for as long as i can remember. i finally got my class 1 in 2007 but have been driving s/t locally since. was going to go for long haul, but my kids are still small (4 and 9) and it felt weird leaving them for weeks at a time- my wife was disappointed (ha!)

i came to the truckers forum as it kept popping up when i went looking for canadian trucking info. been having some issues with my drivers abstract and need to figure out some way to stay involved while i get things worked out. maybe posting on the boards will help me who knows?

anyway i'm 38 from halifax, nova scotia, canada. my login name is also my c.b handle, it's been a hobby of mine for about 20 years. hope to get to know everyone soon but i'm only online every other day or so

see ya later
    Ron

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. WiseOne

WiseOne Inactive contact bullhaulerswife

Feb 8, 2004
    Truckers Report, TN
    Hi, blackout430, Welcome to our Truckers Forum! We hope you enjoy your stay and please read our RULES. Please remember, you are NEVER allowed to post e-mails, ad links, trucking company links, personal site links, and such ANYWHERE in this forum. Thanks for understanding! We hope to help you and get to know you soon! Thanks, blackout430!

blackout430, do you have a question about how to do something? Try our FAQ section or you can PM me or a Moderator (50 posts not required to PM a Mod) to ask a question! Also, you can read through our Truckers Forum Information Center!

Also remember to get your 2009 Truckers Report Calendar AND show your love for truckers with your new Truckers Report Legal Stamps! This helps us to keep this place alive, thanks!

4. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Hi Ron welcome to the Forum!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.