Help My Wife's Going trucking!!!

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by canineboss, Sep 11, 2007.

1. carrot top

carrot top Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2007
    greenville, sc
    it's been a few months, has your wife went to school yet ?

If not she should check out here local tech college.

I went to Greenville tech in Greenville south Carolina and I cannot begin to tell you about the experience.

It was awesome, the instructors were very helpful and knowable, they treat you with respect and the whole course you get life long information.

the tuition was very reasonable $ 1700.00 for a 9 week course.
    with the south Carolina helping with part of the tuition it only cost me 850.00 outa my pocket.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LMB

LMB "Olde Goat"

Aug 12, 2007
    Rocky Point NC
    My wife is and has been out of school, and has been driving with me for over a month. She went to Cape Fear Community College for her school, and the course was 10 weeks at $600.00. My refresher class was only $157.00

4. LadyTrucker99

LadyTrucker99 Heavy Load Member

Jan 15, 2008
    Lexington, NC
    Canineboss--your wife will be just fine. Its just like goin to walmart--you still need to be aware of your surroundings but like the other lady truckey stated--most the guys will watch out for the lady's. They always did for me but she just need to be attentative to what she is doin. Of course if u goin in a crowded truck stop--there gonna be a few talkin smack but they are harmless and prolly too lazy to come out the truck to do anything. Most the guys are great overall though. Its just like she is at home--you just gotta be aware of your surroundings and she will be just fine. And of course--never be afraid to ask for help if you need it--whether it be minor or major cuz someone will help her. The guys have always been good to watch out for each of us truckers .

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.