Hendrickson Trucking, Inc. - Sacramento, Ca.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Aviator, Jan 7, 2007.

1. otis0704

otis0704 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2009
    federal way wa
    i went to work for hendrickson and i didnt even make it through orientaion. russel met me in the bathroom and tried to offer me sexuall favor. i told him hes a pervert and 20 minutes later they told me i dont fit in there. im 26 clean white male so dude is lookin for young guys, and besides ythat they are a 3 ring circus and any one that goes to work there is in trouble. there getting guys to pay 101,000 for used volvos and they take 10 cents off for maintence of what you run per mile but they only cover up to 500 bucks. they have a scam goping and i dont know how those crooks sleep at night. russel talks to you like your a dog and i'll catch him on the street one day.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. otis0704

otis0704 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2009
    federal way wa
    i went to work for hendrickson and i didnt even make it through orientaion. russel met me in the bathroom and tried to offer me sexuall favor. i told him hes a pervert and 20 minutes later they told me i dont fit in there. im 26 clean white male so dude is lookin for young guys, and besides ythat they are a 3 ring circus and any one that goes to work there is in trouble. there getting guys to pay 101,000 for used volvos and they take 10 cents off for maintence of what you run per mile but they only cover up to 500 bucks. they have a scam goping and i dont know how those crooks sleep at night. russel talks to you like your a dog and i'll catch him on the street one day.

4. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
  5. timetravler

timetravler Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2010
    Stay away from this company they are the worst I have ever worked for. First thing is the so called lease purchase it's more of a you are making Ward Hendricksons truck payments for him because you will never get the truck.The maintenance fund is .10 a mile you are only allowed to use 500 at any one time anything over comes out of your pay check and if and when you leave you do NOT get any of it back. Ward changes the contract when ever it suits him and sends out amendments to it that you are told if you don't sign it then you will be out of a job. They will turn off your fuel card if you get called in to see Gary the logs and safety guy or Eddie in recruiting. The dispatchers for the most part are nothing more then a joke they can not do their jobs (the worst I have ever seen),load planning ummm that would require planning something unheard of at this place. I could go on and on but will sum this up, If you are looking for all the things they say the have and are look some place else because they are not anything like what they offer up in their adds. They should not be allowed to make such fraudulent adds.:biggrin_25510::biggrin_25510:

6. Allow Me.

Allow Me. Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 28, 2009
    Rancho Mirage, Ca.
    Why, I've never heard of such a thing. Are you sure you mean the trucking biz?

Beechvtail, timetravler and JustSonny Thank this.
  7. timetravler

Feb 7, 2010
    The owner Ward is the biggest crook I have ever seen, fact, he changes the contents of the contract when ever he feels like it or he find that it is not beneficial to his pocket book, just this month he has started taking money out of pay checks ( without driver permission) called it a recovery escrow account for the "if a driver abandons the truck". Russel the **s kissing recruiter will lie to you about everything just to make the company look good,and yes he is a perv. STAY AWAY they will rip you off leave you stranded and broke but believe me they always get their money and then some first,:biggrin_25510: While you go hungry, face foreclosure,repo on your car,turn off notices,etc. They don't freaking care anything about you and your family.

8. timetocallit

timetocallit Bobtail Member

May 31, 2008
    Salem, OR
    I remembered taking the exit ramp at the Corning exit one day. As I was making my way across the over pass, I heard a driver say over the CB radio, " Hendrickson, why...you ought know better..you SON OF B!"

I looked in the mirror and realized that the Hendrickson truck behind me had floored across the stop sign without even making an attempt to stop almost causing a collision with another big truck. As we approached a four way stop sign intersection, the Hendrickson truck flies right by me mashing on the throttle running yet another set of stop signs deliberately. Fortunately, traffic was light on this day and no one got hurt.

I asked myself, "what could cause a driver to behave in such a manner?" That was before I decided to drive for Hendrickson Trucking. I know better now.

9. timetravler

Feb 7, 2010
    It's a sad, when one stops and thinks about it, there are so many companies out there that are just as bad as Hendrickson. If drivers would come together and take a legal stand against them,make them not only pay back what they steal from us but put a stop to their ways then the industry would become a better one but not to many are willing to do it.

Beechvtail Thanks this.
  10. roadkilled

roadkilled Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Even now they are still HEARTLESS ########! I know things are rough out there all over. but that is NO EXCUSE!!
    i DON'T KNOW HOW THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT????? PLEASE WHAT OTHERS say here is true. run the hell away from the smiling liers!!!!!!
    There has to be a company out there somewhere with a heart? I just don't know where......

11. The Dog

The Dog Bobtail Member

Dec 24, 2004
    Calif
    Well i have to say i do apperciate the heads up... I was leaving for them next week.. Called the recruiter back said no thank you

The Dog

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.