Hendrickson Trucking, Inc. - Sacramento, Ca.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Aviator, Jan 7, 2007.

1. jeff27

jeff27 Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2010
    oregon
    i know first hand all of these statements are very true i currently work for them and my paycheck just got returned and the bank said it was a bad check so now i have to fight them for my check and the bank fees and just to clear some thing up ken in dispatch has been fired and so was the head guy in the shop dan is now in charge of the shop and is a real piece of #### mike is now the head dispatcher and is also a piece of #### candys fat ### is still in payroll and she is a liein fat ##### also the company is going out of bussiness and they also dont care about u or family

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CommDriver

CommDriver Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2006
    Hopefully the word gets out to the other drivers if their checks haven't bounced yet. It's long past time to jump ship and hopefully before your fuel cards get cut off.

4. timetocallit

timetocallit Bobtail Member

May 31, 2008
    Salem, OR
    They fired Ken? Aw ####! Now he is going to resurface somewhere else meaning other drivers will have to deal with his bad attitude at a different company. God, I hope I won't ever have to deal with him again.

5. timetravler

timetravler Bobtail Member

Feb 7, 2010
    UM, it's really sad, NO Ken was not fired, Mike is not head dispatch and yes Candy is still a fat #*!##. Man how stories fly.:biggrin_25511:

Braveheart Thanks this.
  6. snowbird1

snowbird1 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2010
    winston,oregon
    :biggrin_25513:WELL,,,, WE ARE NOT SURPRISED ON HENDRICKSON TRUCKING,,WE ARE OUT OF IT,,,BUT A SUGGESTION,,,IF YOU ARE A LEASE OPERATOR,,HOLD THE TRUCK FOR YOUR PAYMENT,,,AND YOUR FEES,,,IF YOU CAN HOLD IT IN A SECURED LOT,,UNTIL YOU GET ALL YOUR MONEY AND CHARGES BACK,,ALSO, IF YOU HAVE COVERED YOUR LICENSING FEES FOR THE YEAR,,THEY CANNOT LET ANYONE ELSE ON YOUR TRUCK,,YOU NEED TO GET THE REST OF THE YEARS LICENSING FEES REFUNDED BACK TO YOU,,,AND LOOK AT YOUR LAST CHECK RECIEPT AND SEE IF THEY ARE TAKING OUT 2011 LICENSING FEES,,,THEY CANNOT DO THIS UNTIL END OF DECEMBER,,,GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,STAYING WITH THEM WILL ONLY GET WORSE:biggrin_25524:

7. snowbird1

snowbird1 Bobtail Member

May 5, 2010
    winston,oregon
    Drivers ,,,,,do ya think it time for a class action suit?

8. knighton5

knighton5 Heavy Load Member

Nov 19, 2006
    Rose City
    Wow
    keep close attention to your pay!

9. jeff27

jeff27 Bobtail Member

Aug 21, 2010
    oregon
    yes mike is the head dispatcher there call them and ask for your self and gary in the safety deparment has also been fired here is there number 800 388 9003 so call and see for your self

10. driver187

driver187 Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2010
    wellington,ky

well no they dont pay extra for hazmat cause they dont haul hazmat so it wasnt a hendrickson truck leaking acid or any other kind hazmat

11. az trucker

az trucker Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Im game best way to stop rich theives like ward is to put him in the poor house

51.50 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.