HERE I GO

Discussion in 'PAM' started by rfoy2, Nov 9, 2008.

1. rfoy2

rfoy2 Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2008
    Memphis T.N
    Well my dad is a trucker , My grandpa was a trucker , now im going to be a trucker , im alittle late starting i was a Floorinstaller for 23 yrs but due to lack of work , i made the choice to be A TRUCK DRIVER , I start my school in newport ARK, Nov 24th and ill be driving with pam. I have been studying online with egears i have passed thier online course with a 96% right on all three tests for my premit . but what worries me is that all the things i have been hearing about pam , I hope im making the right move because i have kids, bills, due . :biggrin_25512: As of right now I DONT NEED TO BE JERKED AROUND . so with fingers crossed Ill be jumping in head first . any suggestions would be VERY HELPFUL .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. captK

captK Light Load Member

Sep 21, 2008
    Lynchburg, VA
    rfoy2,

good luck to you. gonna be graduating in about 4 weeks from a community college here in virginia. Haven't made a decision as to where i'll go. all the advice that i've been getting is that a strong postive attitude and work ethic will get you through almost anyplace that you start.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted