Hey Carriers, be careful with Broker name Nolan Transportation Group, they all are Liar and cheating

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by nha, Mar 21, 2017.

1. nha

nha Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2017
    Do not book any load with this Broker name Nolan Transportation Group, I an a victim cause by their Liar and cheating, they are a bad Broker I hadn't see, they are not manner and bad behavior, they all try to take advance from Carriers and won't pay for carriers services, I want to share this to all carriers, I know if they won't pay, we can bring them to the court, but it waist your time, so better than don't book any load from them...

Very truly from a victim .

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. passingthru69

passingthru69 Road Train Member

Ok maybe specific are in order

whoopNride Thanks this.
  4. KB3MMX

KB3MMX Road Train Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Orrstown, PA
    What exactly happened??

whoopNride Thanks this.
  5. Johnny R

Johnny R Light Load Member

May 25, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    no matter how flat the pancake, there are always two sides

whoopNride Thanks this.
  6. mi38

mi38 Light Load Member

Jul 20, 2014
    I just had a Nolan Broker by the name of Azizi Pyron send us in for a load knowing we could only scale 41,500 and the rate confirmation sheet said 25,000. We had 142 miles of dead to pick it up. After we scaled the load weighed 42,300. When I called him he wanted the driver to take it even tho it was overweight and the shipper would not cut it. The shipper told our driver Azizi had done the same thing with a load the day before. In lost loads and deadhead miles this cost us over $2985. I was able to replace one load for $1500. He offered us $150.00 for TONU.
    I was stupid and now have another load with them but different broker, I had not read this, and he was very nasty to my driver. We will never take another load from them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.