Hey Truckers!!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by xtremecargo, Sep 1, 2021.

1. xtremecargo

xtremecargo Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2021
    Trucker from GA

Been on the forum for years and finally decided to make an account. Love the site, tons of info on it

Dont kill me but I run a 2013 Volvo Ishift with D13

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Happily Retired

Happily Retired Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Welcome aboard, you'll find, we're all bozos on this bus, even though my info is a bit dated, many here have modern real life experiences, and a wealth of knowledge, and it doesn't cost you $150/hr. Nothing wrong with a Volvo, as long as it hauls the mail. Tell us what you do, and again, welcome aboard!!:thumbup:

Six9GS and Kyle G. Thank this.
  4. Six9GS

Six9GS Heavy Load Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Yuma, AZ
    I drive a 2019 VNL760. Love my Volvo and don't want any other truck. But, they seem to be a love them or hate them kind of thing. Some can't stand them, others love them.
    I've been in my truck a year and a half. She's been good to me. My company is threatening to reseat me in a newer truck. But, I'm in no hurry.
    As for this forum I joined when becoming a trucker was just a thought out of nowhere and I wanted to learn more about it. Thanks to this place, I got lots of knowledge that has really helped me understand what this job was and what it wasn't. So, I had pretty realistic expectations on what I'd be getting myself into. Been driving almost 2 years now and without a doubt what I got from here seriously helped me make it work for me.

Happily Retired Thanks this.
  5. Happily Retired

Happily Retired Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    I've said many times, in amongst my complaining, this site is a God send, and I would have killed to have a site like this years ago. Back then, it was all trial and error, even though, "error" back then didn't have near the consequences of today, I had 2 jobs in a week once, it was no big deal, but could have eliminated a lot of hassle had a reference site like this been around. Going on a drivers suggestion wasn't always the best, but there was no other way of knowing, good or bad. Truck 'em, safe, pal, and thanks for doing a great job. All you drivers out there,,,thanks, we hear all the bad, like motorcycle crashes, but a tip of the hat to all you drivers that still do a professional job out there.:thumbup:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Draft saved Draft deleted