HEYL /American greed

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by AMitchCarey, Jan 29, 2022.

1. AMitchCarey

AMitchCarey Bobtail Member

Jan 19, 2022
    Heyl truck lines who just purchased holiday express is one of the greediest companies I’ve ever had the misfortune of working for..and THEY ARE LIARS..If you are reading this and still decide to sign on,you can’t say you were not warned.Family Driven is their slogan..Just not your family.
    Their new pay scale expects you to work for them for 9 years to get 500 dollar bonus..10 years they give you a1000.Christmas bonuses for the shop and management..If you see any of what they call local drivers ask anyone of them about their Christmas bonus.They didn’t get one.Their definition of local is SD,IA,MN,and NE..They do have a good shop.They tell you their wages are competitive.They are not. They also just gave their (local) guys a 50 cent bump but most are not eligible to receive it until 1year..Forget about PTO or Holiday pay.
    Oh and that 50 cent bump is a wash because they are keeping at tight reign on overtime.They are watching the hours.In closing.. Do what you must to provide for your family. Just look in the mirror and blame yourself for ignoring this review if you sign on with them

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    How do they pay their OTR guys?

Need4Speed and Boondock Thank this.
  4. Lilj

Lilj Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2016
    I hate greedy people, man I’m hungry

JoeyJunk and Boondock Thank this.
  5. Boondock

Boondock Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2019
  6. Frank Speak

Frank Speak Road Train Member

May 3, 2016
    Has anyone added them to the “Greedy” category of the database?

JoeyJunk, Lonesome and Veteran driver Thank this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Frank, you only get greedy when it comes to those with a Kentucky lineage.....

8. runallnight

runallnight Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2022
    Texas
    I worked for Heyl and they were ok but man I did tons of Tyson Chicken runs. You drop an empty at the Tyson plant then go park somewhere and wait a day and half for them to get around to loading it. All my runs on the OTR side were long and made good checks as long as I wasn’t doing Tyson. The Texas regional fleet was awful, short runs and live load and unload.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.