Heyl Trucking is a joke!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by donnaj55, Jun 13, 2012.

1. slowpoke89

slowpoke89 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Slowpoke land
    Kind of like when i first drove for a reefer company years ago... and some dipwad came up and asked "duuuuuuuuude, you're haulin' reefer?"

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Big Chief

Big Chief Light Load Member

May 27, 2012
    Columbus, Ms
    10-4... I agree TX..

4. Bikerdave

Bikerdave Light Load Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Middle of nowhere TEXAS
    HMMM could the O.P. be extruckerswife a.k.a. xtexasex, Queen of the one-liners?

123456 Thanks this.
  5. Privy

Privy Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Sierras ,CA
    I must be slow...I have read this thread twice and I still don't get the joke !!!:biggrin_2551: I guess you had to be there to get the punch line...:biggrin_25521:

6. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Road Train Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Winter Haven, Florida
    The only thing I see wrong in this thread is the repeated reference to prejudice. What is the prejudice? Race? Religion? Sexual orientation? What exactly and be specific. Griping about a company is routine around here but crying prejudice is a serious claim.

vmaggs Thanks this.
  7. Jumbo

Jumbo Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Appleton, Wisconsin
    Character from "Men in Black" he has a bit part.

8. montanajellyman

montanajellyman Light Load Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Billings, MT
    lol jumbo
    Don't see the joke, Grand-Dad drove for them 20 odd yrs, and my Uncle for 10-12 yrs. Heck I remember playing around the HQ and Shop growing up.
    So unless the Heyl boys have run it into the ground in the last 5 yrs or so, I would recommend your husband actually stopping by the office and having some one-on-one face time with his dispatcher.

9. Nyteryda

Nyteryda Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Trucking is not a joke. I love trucking. Still new to it(only 2 years lol) I go to college online for music production and make good money to pay the bills and take care of the family. If your life isn't in order then everything in it won't be in order. Life requires SACRIFICE and that's just how it is. Go through something similar to what I went through 6 years ago and you will look at life completely different. I don't take anything for granted and I look to better myself. When you hit rock bottom the only way to go is back up. You have to work hard in this life to get to where you want to be. Nobody is going to give you anything and don't expect it. Much RESPECT to all the hard-working truckers out there.

Nyte Ryda

10. Bigcountry8079

Bigcountry8079 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2007
    Buffalo, NY
    wow

retardedsmiley.png

2Girls_1Truck Thanks this.
  11. Nyteryda

Nyteryda Bobtail Member

Jun 19, 2011
    typical lo-life response

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.