Hi, I'm Snazzy and I'm Trucker

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Snazzy, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    I got a feeling that some how Barney is going to be made the scape goat for the whole mess. Sounds like another trip to size up the local cross bars hotel.:biggrin_2551:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Snazzy1

Snazzy1 The Storyteller

Aug 21, 2007
    Granbury, Texas
    Yep Pj and Duker, let's see if TLX gets their just desserts, or if Barney gets an enema, as Life Goes on.

Piggy was propped up in her hospital bed and holding her bundle of joy. I took a peek inside the baby blanket and had to ask, " It's a boy ? "

Piggy took my hand, " His name is Tiger and you can hold him. "

I shoulder armed him, " He's sure is pink and look at that hair ! "

Piggy teared up, " He's beautiful and I wish his father were here. "

I was curious, " Where is Fly Boy ? "

Piggy dropped her bomb, " I haven't heard from him and he quit writing me. I don't know what to do ! "

I handed him back, " Oh, don't worry ! He's probably doing that air force stuff and ...."

Wifey entered the room, " I'm glad to see you made it ! Can we talk ? "

I did a double take, " Why are you dressed like that ? "

Wifey walked, as she talked, " I work here ! I thought you knew, that I got my nursing license. I just started working here last week. "

I didn't know, " Nope ! Now, I knew that you were going to school, but I can't believe this ! I mean, you faint at the sight of blood. "

Wifey stopped walking, " I didn't want you to ask, about Fly Boy ! He's dumped her and we haven't heard from him. "

I confessed, " Oh, Gees ! I wish that I'd known that ! Oh well, she'll get over him and ..."

Wifey darted her eyes at me, " Some father you are ! He leaves her and takes off ! You don't even care ! "

I shrugged, " He either loves her and does the right thing, or ..."

Wifey spat, " Well ! When Guitar Man gets back on his feet, he'll ..."

I turned red, " Ostrich Neck hasn't got a thing to do with this ! He needs to keep his beak out of it and ..."

Wifey egged me on, " Well ! At least he's man enough to do something ! "

I snickered, " Yeah ! Maybe he'll shoot himself again ! "

Wifey dropped her bomb, " Well ! Your the one who is paying for it and if you don't care..."

I rolled my eyes, " Look ! I kept the girls on my insurance and it'll cover this, or most of it. So, where do I ..."

Wifey grinned, " I wasn't talking about the medical bills ! My insurance will cover all of that ! It's her car that I was ..."

I exploded, " Fly Boy took her new car ? That Mustang ! The one that I bought her ! I'll kill the SOB ! "

Wifey rested her case, " That's all you men think about ! He can leave her high and dry, and that's just fine ! But, if he..."

I protested, " No ! That's not it at all ! He can take a hike and do what he wants. It's just, that not supporting her is one thing, but leaving her on foot. Well, that's not going to cut it ! "

So, I held my temper. Well, the best that I could. Yep, I smooched my grandson and told Piggy to take care. I headed back to the River Queen and thought over my options. All of my mind voices agreed, " Fly Boy was going to get a visit, from me ! "

What a deal, as Life Goes On.
    Nightie night Snazzers, your Snazzy1.

4. pjw044

pjw044 Heavy Load Member

Looks like someone may have an ##* kickin' coming their way........
    :biggrin_255:

5. rikdev50s

rikdev50s Medium Load Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Greer, SC
    Seems as an a-- whippin isn't all that's in order... then load the pony car up and go back home :yes2557: If you can out smart the MP's??? and yes life does go on and on and on...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  6. Lil Blue Pony

Lil Blue Pony Brown Eyed Girl

Feb 22, 2008
    Did sombody say Pony Car??????:biggrin_25525:

7. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    Hope the MP's didn't grab Barney. He's been AWOL for a couple of days now.:biggrin_2551:

8. 59halfstep

59halfstep Light Load Member

Mar 17, 2008
    Brighton, MI
    Wilson thinks maybe 'ol Barney' is dictating this to Snazzy in real time.

9. pjw044

pjw044 Heavy Load Member

Prolly just waitin' an plotin' all the mean an evil things to do to a
    certain FLYBOY......."the anticipation of death is worse than death
    itself.":smt068:smt071

10. Snazzy1

Snazzy1 The Storyteller

Aug 21, 2007
    Granbury, Texas
    First, a Big Snazzy welcome to Lil Blue Pony our newest Snazzer. I see that Pj, Rik50, Duker, and halfstep are still with us. Now, the reason I haven't posted is two fold. The main reason being the arrival of some unexpected company. Yep, they helped themselves to my puter and began reading the entire book. Well, of course that prevented me from ... Well, you know what I mean. So, they are heading out tomorrow and hopefully I'll be able to bore everyone again. Anyway, I apologize for the interruption and hope ya'll will forgive me. What a deal, as Life Goes On.

Nightie night Snazzers, your Snazzy1.

PappyGT13 Thanks this.
  11. Big Duker

Big Duker "Don Cheto"

Sep 18, 2007
    Weatherford, TX
    You must be getting close to potted meat product being all that's left in the house if they are leaving. Friends and kinfolk can be like locusts. Have an ex-sister in law that came to my house with 3 kids and brother. Got po'd when I told her that my bedroom was off limits. She left about 3 minutes before I tossed her. Brother and kids are still welcome. Hope you get your puter back soon. We need our bedtime stories.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.