High Sierra energy?

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by dupop2, Jul 5, 2013.

1. dupop2

dupop2 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2012
    House springs mo
    Any one know anything about? How the pay, work schedules, consistent amout of work? Anything and all please! I've searched and searched here and all over the web and haven't really found much good or bad. Any in put would be good. I'm looking for info in the south Texas regions.

thx Jon

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chibob

Chibob Medium Load Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Columbia, Missouri
    They have a nice website. I don't know if that means anything but I would assume it means they are a highly professional company. Don'y don't know how they treat their drivers.

4. okiedokie

okiedokie Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2011
    PNWET
    They don't build websites.:biggrin_2559: I work in the LNG field. It would prolly be the best job you'll ever have.

5. dupop2

dupop2 Bobtail Member

Sep 10, 2012
    House springs mo
    I looked at there website, and yes it looks pretty good, but I was hoping to get some more knowledge of them. I'm kinda intrigued tho because I see a lot of people saying good and bad things about a lot of other companies but nothing on these guys. Hopefully it's a good thing?

6. DraeBeEasy

DraeBeEasy Light Load Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Anyone have info on High Sierra Energy besides what a nice website they have!!

7. cmbks21

cmbks21 Medium Load Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Sure do. I worked there for a while. Havent been there in couple months. But still keepb in touch with the guys there.
    Dispatch is terrible. Youll understand if u go . Trucks are nice . They will all be kenworths from my unferstanding . What u wanna know

8. cmbks21

Nov 9, 2013
    Down south it was Stryker . They do have stuff along the coast. But idk if thats under hse or ngl
    The hourly pay was kept a secret. And still is but word on the street is .20 for noobs 24.75 for days &
    27.75 for nights with 3years experience I believe 5-2 5-3 schedule
    They are working towards day and night drivers for all trucks . Idk the amount of work in san antonio
    They did lose everything there for a couple months but are working now
    Those guys down there were on salary. 350 a day

9. cmbks21

Nov 9, 2013
    If you dont work for them now . You will soon . Ngl is buying everything

10. DraeBeEasy

DraeBeEasy Light Load Member

Mar 13, 2014
    I saw something from another site that they would hire you on as water hauler with no experience..can you confirm?

11. cmbks21

Nov 9, 2013
    Idk that. That is down south around three rivers I think. And up north colorafo maybe. But im sure they would

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.