Danube Delta Trucking
Job Title: Owner Operator with Tractor and Trailer
We are seeking experienced and reliable owner-operators with their own tractor and trailer to join our team. As an owner-operator, you will be responsible for transporting goods and materials for our clients across the region. You will need to have a valid commercial driver's license, a clean driving record, and your own tractor and trailer.
- Transport goods and materials safely and efficiently using your own tractor and trailer
- Follow all traffic laws and safety regulations while on the road
- Maintain accurate records of shipments, mileage, and fuel usage
- Communicate with dispatchers and clients regarding delivery schedules and any issues that may arise during transport
- Perform routine maintenance and inspections on your tractor and trailer to ensure they are in good working condition
- Ensure that all necessary permits, licenses, and insurance are up-to-date and comply with local, state, and federal regulations
- Represent our company in a professional manner at all times, both on and off the road
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Clean driving record with no major violations
- Own your own tractor and trailer
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a truck driver
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Willingness to comply with all safety regulations and company policies
We listen to our driver's advice and criticism, take the opportunity to work with a growing trucking company. If interested please call or text 440-305-2338. ALWAYS LEAVE A VM IF NO ANSWER!
Hiring MIDWEST O/O
Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by DanubeDeltaTruckingllc, Mar 23, 2023.