Holland Enterprises-Fargo,ND

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by twowolves, Dec 4, 2010.

1. CommDriver

CommDriver Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2006
    Hear ya, I need to order my DAC. I can't believe you have to mail in writing and request a copy.

In this day and age when you can get your credit report, with the most sensitive off all information in 30 seconds, you have to mail a letter with a stamp and write out a check (who writes checks anymore?) then wait two weeks or however long it takes for them to send it.

Or, I guess you could just ask one of the company's you apply at what is on there. I have done that and all they usually say is that "there's no problem" which doesn't say a whole lot.

Hope you can contest whatever is on there that is false. Which I know is a pain in itself, but obviously could pay off down the road to fight it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jellybean

jellybean Medium Load Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Central MD
    Two wolves- I apologize for the confusion the time line seemed off to me but now i understand. Glad to hear things are working out for you at Butler.

4. twowolves

twowolves Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2010
    Ohio
    no problem-I actually have a very good DAC except for the lies Holland Ent put on it.It does cost to get it cleared but any GOOD company can see thru 1 co's bad and a bunch of good ones in 2 dozen years of driving.I plan to be with Butler for a good length of time as long as all stays good as its been.Despite the per diem thing they are a good company.

oldschool80 and TurboTrucker1 Thank this.
  5. been there done that

been there done that Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2010
    I'm just telling you at holland your nothing but a ### in a seat . the average 1500 mile trips are 3 500mile runs. its not the shop foreman I had a problem with it was dumb ### denzil eddie He is a lier and will lie about you on your Dac because thats just how small of a man he really is. in his mind he's the best thing since butter but he's just another dumb ### the first day I meet him I should have knew he was a real winner he picked me up at the bus station drove me to the yard got out of a standard pick up truck with out setting the brakes or leaving it in gear it just rolled back and smashed into the car parked behind it and busted the windows out of it. can we say dumb ###. this this lair is the head of safety what a joke. I have drove truck for 28 years never had a accident and no tickets in over 10 years no one has ever heard the words I'm out of hours come out of my mouth and I always gave 150% to any one I have worked for while at Holland I made fuel bonus mileage bonus you can see my name on Holland more then once in there news letter. but when I quit that all changed when denzil trashed my DAC an lied. like I said a sad excuse for a man and a real dumb ###. but I do have to thank him while trying to get my DAC straighten out I had the time to see some doctors and found out I had some major things wrong that If I would have not found out about would have killed me so THANKS DUMB ### DENZIL you helped to save my life with your lies . but please beware of going to work for Holland while Denzil still works there because he has no honer and is a sad excuse for a man

cuzzin it, andy, TurboTrucker1 and 2 others Thank this.
  6. bamanation

bamanation Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Muscle Shoals ,AL
    So what are you trying to say, Holland isnt a very good place to work?

TurboTrucker1 Thanks this.
  7. twowolves

Jul 8, 2010
    Ohio
    I agree 6000%-Denzil Edie is a total jerk-and will be the downfall of this co.Besides their dispatch sytem is a joke.Thanxs for letting everyone know even tho I already did also.Kristy in dispatch is as big a joke.Plus you cannot park at a t/s in Fargo-HAVE to go to yard to use their fuel that doesnt even come out but by drops in winter.

8. whatalife

whatalife Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Holland is okay. denzil aint driving the truck, you are. christi isnt very good, though. the rest of it is minor compared to most of the other bigger companies.

9. twowolves

Jul 8, 2010
    Ohio
    you are still a newbie and apparently not there very long.Denzil & Christie are minor infractions compared to what you are in for actually.they will treat you right for a little while then the 200 mile trips start and the east coast dispatcher will have you playing in the worst places you could ever imagine-have fun.Dont leave anything in your truck when getting serviced -shop will rob you blind,just blink.And Ruth -she is a total joke trying to get your stuff back or help you in anyway.could go on forever but-you will find out..

10. whatalife

whatalife Bobtail Member

Mar 27, 2011
    I have not had those types of issues with them. They are always very nice to me when I speak to any of them. Had my truck in the shop and did not have any problems with my stuff getting stolen. I keep my things put away so if something turns up missing, then I will know if someone went through my truck where they should not have been. it's too bad you had such a bad experience with them. not everyone will have a similar experience as you. good luck to you.

Also, i have been there long enough to know if they suck or not. I dont think they suck at all. I would recommend them to anyone who asks me.

roadhammer123 and Major Cluster Thank this.
  11. Puffkitty

Puffkitty Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Ellington, mo
    My husband has worked on and off for Holland Enterprises for the last three years (took time off due to my health) He has been driving for 23 yrs and has never had an accident and has no tickets for 8 yrs. I have went with him through orientation twice and Denzil Eddie has always been straight forward and honest. He is all about safety it is his job but he does not put up with crap. The dispatchers try to get everybody miles but the loads are where the loads are. What does it matter if the dispatchers are female?? They are all there to do a job and they do. Miles are miles suck it up. Never have I hears of the shop having stuff stolen out of trucks, I believe there are cameras and anyway what did you have that the other 200 trucks didn't? My husband had several job offers from other companies when they found out he was going back to work, but he chose Holland because they have are family ran, have good miles, good benefits, and good equipment. Ruth is an amazing woman and does her best when there is a REAL TRUE problem. Chrystie is a very nice lady and a good dispatcher. If you had problems it was YOU because I know other drivers there and they have no complaints either. I believe you could never find a better more caring company than Holland Ent.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.