Houg anyone?

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Lynchmob, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Lynchmob

Lynchmob Light Load Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Denver, Colorado
    Been doing the search thing on Houg based out of Commerce City, CO and the latest post was back in January and there weren't any replies. Just wanted to try to jump start it again.

Thinking about doing the lease option with Houg as they seem like a great company. I've got 2 years experience and know to do my research first etc etc.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance guys

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cowboy_tech

cowboy_tech Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Avondale, CO
    If it were me, I would go with HVH instead. They are also in the area and, last I heard, pay better. If you have a good record and experience with tank and haz-mat, there is LTC out of Pueblo. They pay better then the other two.

You've been-----\/\/\/\-----Thunderstruck!!!

4. OmcCheese

OmcCheese Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Colorado springs, Co
    Been with Houg about 2 months. So Far so good. I know of a few HVH drivers thinking of leaving them and going to Houg.
    Mostly out and back. Plenty of runs, so you can run as hard as you want.

5. Mustang07

Mustang07 Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Chelsea, Ok.
    I've been with Houg 2 months and I'm looking for an other job. I never had some many screwed up appointment in 34 years of driving. Just last week, 9/8 told load at Cargill in FT Morgan would be ready by 10 AM. got there at 12:30 left there at 7 AM Sunday. Delivered in Houston, TX monday afternoon. Got a load out of La Porte,TX for Tuesday morning, it took 7 and 1/2 hrs to load.Delivered in Littleton,Co thursday morning and went to Dallas,TX delivered friday at noon, dispatch gave me a load out of Niagara Bottling in Dallas,got there at 12:30,told to leave and come back at 7 PM. My 14 hours was up at 7:45. got loaded and out of there at 11:20 pm. This crap goes on every week.

6. Mustang07

Mustang07 Bobtail Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Chelsea, Ok.
    Well for the 37 hours I sat, I got an whooping 65.00.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.