House passes CC gun law loosening regulations

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by Ffx95, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmrdev

cmrdev Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2017
    you just don't understand and you never will. I'm thinking youre too close minded to understand. Not trying to sound like I'm insulting you. Restrictions on guns only applies to people that can pass background checks. The laws don't apply to criminals. The only thing you anti gunners see is whats posted on news. The shooters being legally allowed to have firearms commiting mass murder. Well sorry buddy, I have a reality flash, check and see the number of people killed by firearms annually by criminals. Most of which the perp will never be arrested. You buy into the liberal news propaganda. Take away all rights to lawabiding citizens that can own guns, guess what, you will have more gun crimes and youre house will now be more unsecure than it ever was because criminals can now walk in with a gun without fear of you potentially being armed. the list goes on

addrenjunky Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    Unfortunately, the definition YOU want to use to define a militia isn't the same as was commonly in use back when the Constitution was penned. The National Guard is NOT a militia, nor is it the equivalent of the Militia in 1790 America. But, if you want to insist upon using membership in the militia to determine eligibility under the 2nd Amendment, then look to the state constitutions and who exactly makes up the militia in eachb state. Here in Illinois, the state militia consists of "all able bodied persons residing in the state"...which means, per the Illinois Constitution, I am a member (as an able bodied person residing in the state) of the Illinois State Militia and therefore my rights to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Gunner75 and Tb0n3 Thank this.
  4. tucker

tucker Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2008
    IN
    We still need laws on who can get a permit and who can’t.
    Most states vet the applicants but this law will allow states that let any kook carry, will let that kook carry in any state.
    Look at this person,
    29693D80-836E-432F-8AFE-9932EF216914.jpeg he never would have been allowed to get a permit in most states.

5. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    Pictures don't tell me a #### thing. What has he DONE to prove he should lose the right to keep and bear arms? If he's already shown he is unwilling to obey the law, what makes you think he'll obey a law that says he can't carry a gun? Doesn't the fact that criminals don't obey the law and arm themselves without regard to any prohibitions in place concern you? Why do you seek to create safe work environments for criminals? Why is it that nearly every mass shooting happens in a "gun free zone"? That wouldn't happen if criminals obeyed the law...but then if they obeyed the law, they wouldn't be criminals. Maybe it's just me, but I find laws created to curb criminal activity to be absurd, because criminals do not obey the law. Laws ONLY apply to the law-abiding, so why use laws to restrict their rights AND place them in danger from those who do not obey the law?

Tb0n3 Thanks this.
  6. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    The fact that he killed his mother and stole his mother's ar15 shows he was criminal from the start.

Coover and shogun Thank this.
  7. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    They tied other junk into Bill. No thanks.

8. crb

crb Road Train Member

Dec 1, 2009
    USA
    No. Not signed into law yet.

cmrdev Thanks this.
  9. cmrdev

cmrdev Medium Load Member

Oct 13, 2017
    so if you change a law, you think this type of person isn't gonna kill???? if someone wants to kill, they will get a gun regardless of a law. Why is this so hard for you and your followers to understand? this boggles the hell out of me. gun laws will do nothing for murderers. Your focus is in the wrong area.

10. haz-matguru

haz-matguru Road Train Member

Feb 18, 2012
    I'm lost on permits, that means I'm asking someone for permission. So why would I ask a state. In witch I reside for permission to do something the U.S. Constitution said I have the right to do? I don't understand state constitutions since it nothing more than the U.S. Constitution with a few additives.

But then you have some states that say they won't enforce federal rules like Colorado with the weed.

11. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.