How can a "tech" spend all day squatting on channel 19....

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by Timin770, Jan 4, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timin770

Timin770 Road Train Member

May 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    ...and then have the unmitigated macaroons to not answer phone inquires? Something doesn't add up

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    Are you jealous? Smart business owners pick and choose the customers they want to do business with, and unfortunately you're not one of them.

4. Timin770

Timin770 Road Train Member

May 27, 2011
    Canton, GA
    Yeah I'm devastated. Can you answer the question? When is all this marvelous work being done by the Great Sherman of Oz? You're, oops I mean HE is on channel 19 all day, every day

5. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I wouldn't know. I'm in Pennsylvania and he is in New Mexico. I simply asked if you were jealous because you keep hearing him on the radio coming through your receiver and you seem to wish that it was you talking from coast to coast 24/7 being heard all over the country which isn't happening.

6. Numb

Numb Crusty Curmudgeon

Jan 30, 2012
    Charlotte, N.Carolina
  7. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Not everybody is a total ####### trying to be a big man by annoying a whole nation. Some of us just want an address and a good baseball bat.

8. Terlingua

Terlingua Medium Load Member

Oct 24, 2021
    When I'm driving, I only want to hear and talk to people within a few miles of me. Someone across the country can't tell me about road conditions. When I want to talk coast-to-coast, I fire up my ham radio. I don't really care if people want to skip talk on CB, but I sure wish they wouldn't do it on ch 19.

9. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Really rabbi?

smart business owners don't treat people like crap.

10. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Funny, I came here this evening to post a gripe about this very topic, which I don’t normally do. I’ve learned to just turn down the radio when old mud duck in the desert fires up that “Rollin Rollin Rollin” bs, but days like today it really got me fired up. I was in one of the worst rain storms I’ve been in for years, turned off my am/fm and turned up my cobra 19 to be on my toes in case anything happened, I always keep my radio on, but in conditions like these I lose all my other noise in the truck and turn up my cb and stay focused, and all I hear is this idiot drowning out the airwaves. I can appreciate he has a strong radio, but if you’re really preaching “safety first” then quit clogging the channel, it really is a safety hazard for those of us that still use the cb as a tool to our trade.

11. Judge

Judge Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2014
    Arkansas
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.