How do you guys stay in shape!!!

Discussion in 'Questions To Truckers From The General Public' started by marinegordon, May 13, 2008.

1. roadkill4512

roadkill4512 Medium Load Member

May 9, 2008
    Lancaster,PA
    That's right. I've been a fan of massage for 12 years and now that I've discovered Asian massage at the TS I really enjoy a good massage. They usually work you over with such intensity that I usually feel I get my money's worth.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Highballin

Highballin Road Train Member

Jan 31, 2008
    Cleveland Texas
    You were looking at the ones that help JBs & Swifty plus a few others stay in shape.:smt057

4. cluck-cluck

cluck-cluck Light Load Member

Apr 8, 2008
    walnut ridge, ar.
    When I worked for the Van line I didnt have to worry about it as much. Since I started pulling reefer I cut back on some sweets and drink nothing but water, park on the back row and carry some dumb bells. Try and lift those every other day. I also wear ankle and wrist weights. I get some looks when I wear the ankle weights inside but oh well.

5. Devil Dawgg

Devil Dawgg Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2008
    Miami, Fl
    Semper Fi Marine, I spent 22 years in the Corps, last 12 as a Sniper, I am not a TRUCKER :biggrin_25510:, but I spend a lot of time in the air, I Deport as many (UNDOCUMENTED)(*political correctness) aliens as possible. in between flights you have to improvise, Sit ups, Push ups, ab work, cardio, like everyone else said, eating right is the key. Easy on, but a ##### to get off. So try not to put on too much to begin with. Equipment and a gym is not necessary, Improvise, Adapt, and overcome. Accomplish the mission by any means nessary!!!

6. Phil1Fla

Phil1Fla Light Load Member

May 12, 2008
    Beavercreek, Oregon
    yes round is a shape.... so is plum and pear shaped......

7. doubledragon5

doubledragon5 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Lewisville TX
    An ex marine you should all ready know the answere, BTW thanks for your service to our contry..

8. doubledragon5

doubledragon5 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Lewisville TX

Married 21 yrs and threaten with the "D" word more than once. :biggrin_25523:

9. Devil Dawgg

Devil Dawgg Bobtail Member

Jun 7, 2008
    Miami, Fl
    BTW Double D,,,No such thing as an EX Marine!!

10. daddybear

daddybear Light Load Member

Mar 31, 2008
    winnie, texas
    I like to think of myself as being the shape of a watermellon. MMMMMMM WATERMELLON!!!

11. Lurchgs

Lurchgs Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Denver, CO
    Not even once... at least, not seriously. We do tease each other occasionally: "Remember, whoever asks for the divorce has to take the kids!"

That joke is becoming less tenable though - in 5 years the younger will be out of the house... then we'll have to find some other fun threat

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.