How many tickets are a deal breaker?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Brandonpdx, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Brandonpdx

Brandonpdx Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    Thanks for the suggestions. I may check that Autozone one. That's probably a pretty good job. Local/regional job like that would be cool. There are quite a few hay places around Ellensburg and occasionally a can hauling job will pop up. I shot an app to one earlier in the month but think I snoozed on that one because the CL ad was old by the time I got to it and they never renewed it. OTR stuff like May, Decker and Gardner I'm going to have to say no thanks. (I'd work AT Autozone in Ellensburg before I did that again LOL...just doesn't pay enough for what they ask out of you.)

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Brandonpdx

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    Unfortunately WA doesn't run a points system on their license offenders. Back in NJ each of those tickets would have been 2-point violations and I could have taken a Saturday defensive driving course and gotten 2 points scrubbed off. I checked and saw it looks like WA doesn't appear to offer anything like that. For people in other states they should check into that if they are having driving record issues. Just an idea that may help somebody else out.

4. Brandonpdx

Dec 27, 2007
    Elkhart, IN
    I thanked everybody except Moosetek13. (Go take a nap)

5. freebeertomorrow

freebeertomorrow Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Indiana
    eh i have acquired several driving awards in my personal vehicle.

only 1 on my cdl, from 2011, no truck route.

i had no issues getting a job.

Brandonpdx Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.