Hub group trucking

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bolden, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Pintlehook

Pintlehook Road Train Member

May 2, 2013
    Guess I'm in the minority... $20/hr stinks, in my opinion. Particularly with no OT, crap insurance, and consistent rolling chassis nightmares. No, thanks.

jugs and rabbiporkchop Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    All you need to do is upload everything to a server and post a link to it here so everyone can feel free to download the information if it's such pertinent information

4. Nairbfs79

Nairbfs79 Light Load Member

Apr 21, 2016
    LMAO!

5. Utahtrucker

Utahtrucker Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2016
    Ok, here it goes. I work for Hub Group as an owner operator, I work for them previously as a Company driver, the hours were plentiful,the benefits were awesome.the pay was based on piece work as a company driver hauling intermodel containers.Now I'm OTR for Hub group. the miles and the freight are there as long as you have the hours to haul the loads. the pay is on the low side. I make 1.08 mile for the first 1600 miles them I get .08 increase on top of anything over the 1600 miles for the week. they pay for everthing all scales and all TOLLS across the country. Plus 100% of the FSC. I average 3200 miles a week. my checks are usually in 18-2300.00 range based off how much fuel I use. they dont care how old your truck is we dont go to California. Load are usually light,although I have had some heavy's. And I stay consistanly Busy. I get home when I want, and no one bothers me on my hometime.

Bigtruck860 and Lonesome Thank this.
  6. Utahtrucker

Aug 13, 2016
    Ok, so most companies pay owner ops .90 cpm. with FSC, I guess I'm in the lower middle range with Hub Group. where others like Landstar,RoadRunner,focus on load boards and rates. I get paid every Friday, No Forced Dispatch. Plus I get to use Hub Purchasing power for Tires and Maintenence needs, for instance we use a national account for michelin tires, I paid less than $400.00 a steer for the new z-line tires, which helps my bottom line!!!

[​IMG]

7. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Mileage wise,are they paying you ZIP code to ZIP code or is it from the actual pickup point to the actual dropoff point?

8. Utahtrucker

Aug 13, 2016
    Zip to zip, and I know I lose miles, they way they do it. and I get paid empty mIles also.

9. Utahtrucker

Aug 13, 2016
    It's not just containers[​IMG]

Lonesome Thanks this.
  10. Utahtrucker

Aug 13, 2016
    I don't starve,I take every load they offer, which is usually 3 at a time for me to choose from.I don't normally run the northeast,but not afraid to head up there.some guys like to run 2000 miles a week and be home on the weekends.and then they ##### and moan.I'm starving,I get no miles,well tell them to post their settlements. and we can see the proof is in the pudding. it's not hubs fault,it's because the driver needs to be proactive with his business. I take no advancement ever.I run like the wind.

11. Utahtrucker

Aug 13, 2016
    Hub group is offering a $7500 sign on bonus to new owner operators. and they offer the driver referral $7500.00 also
    So if you come over here.let me know.
    1.08 mile before 1600 miles,+.08 after 1600. +FSC.mty miles .89+FSC. all scales and tolls paid. huge fuel discounts.

MnHINVLLC Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.