Hudson Valley NY Tankers Around?

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by HouseOfPain, Dec 3, 2012.

1. HouseOfPain

HouseOfPain Medium Load Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Beyond the milky way
    Long time I haven't been back since I was gone. I had a short run, running for a disgusting
    company that paid well, also had you running unsafe and fatigued ""Resigned"" last month.
    Well back to the drawing board :Driver: but this time I moved from where I was actually living at when I last posted on TRUCKERS REPORT.

Looking to get in a tanker, Non hazmat position out around my neck of the woods
    Doing a local gig would be sweet! Hoping if anyone around this area could point me out to the right direction
    on where to look for a decent paying tanker job out here.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ruthless

Ruthless Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2010
    The City.
    Hudson River Bulk out of hudson has a bunch of daycabs. I see them at a cement plant where I pick up bagged. Asked a driver once, said all company driver's and was there 19 years. Never called on them myself. ADM pulls loads of flower Hudson valley/albany area. Foodliner has a lot of guys running doubles on the thruway, idk from or to where. Fane is up somewhere near albany/troy lotta daycabs. Hope it helps.

HouseOfPain Thanks this.
  4. HouseOfPain

Nov 18, 2009
    Beyond the milky way
    You been very helpful! I appreciate the reply.

5. HouseOfPain

Nov 18, 2009
    Beyond the milky way
    I searched most of the companies above using Google search to none available. Food liner is way out of reach as of right now but I still do appreciate your time, thanks. If anyone else has any info on some good gigs, if you would like not to post the company on my thread you could send me a private message.

6. JPenn

JPenn Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Northern Tier PA
    Foodliner is in the Port of Albany...I wander in there sometimes as they're behind the same fence as Cargill Nutrena Feeds (deliver tallow there occasionally).

7. Ruthless

Ruthless Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2010
    The City.
    I don't know that any of them are big enough to have websites. You can find contact info if you look hard, try yellowpages.com I bet you can come up with a phone number. Are you looking to stay local or hit the road? I don't know any of the bigger companies. I only mentioned foodliner bc I see them quite often in that neck of the woods.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.