Hurricane Irma's twin sister, Maria?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by A21CAV, Sep 16, 2017.

1. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I thought about editing but add another thought.

There was a mobile home assembly roughly east of York in PA I forget exactly where it's been a long time. But anyway. I used to go into that place with a flatbed of this and that for them. They take it right off, enter one bay door on this end of the long building which is a assembly line. In about a hour I witnessed first hand a mobile home built as it crossed the assembly floor on two dedicated cable tracks with groups of people doing specific jobs as quickly as possible.

It was amazing. I dont recall gettting sick there that day... maybe because they were using less or non toxic stuff.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I bought a brand new one and it took a month before my eyes quit burning.

NavigatorWife and x1Heavy Thank this.
  4. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Have a eye surgeon examine them eyes for damage from potential fumes. Not a basic eyeglass examiner.

If there is damage on your eyes now that might still be burned off or repaired, you might be still able to see far into the future.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. x1Heavy

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I kind of has a issue with that. They gots bigger problems in St Louis I hear...

Chasing after hay growers is not a living make.

I would have been involved in that business if there was good land for that plus equiptment, pole barn etc. In fact that was what I did on a farm prior to today long ago. Quiet times. Bales to the barn 7 at a time. Mind the fence and cows.

People cannot expect to make a living if they are being constantly shaved like a onion by a variety of costs, losses and enforcement actions requiring even more expenses. I don't mind the Law doing what they do within reason... it's what they do.

There was a year or few we took enormous losses in cattle and it needed about 5 years or so to generate the numbers necessary to send adequate amounts of cattle to butcher and ship around the USA. That Hay was a very valuable resource at the time. I understand Arkansas were running hay pretty far away for rather good pricing back then. Somewhat above market rate during the winter storms that were killing the cattle herds.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.