I ain’t no snitch and more power to the dude doing it.

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by LoneRanger, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    Don’t agree with it. Now when I first started out driving, I didn’t have a free shower at one of the truckstops I pulled into. Old lady behind the counter. Sweet as could be. She said there was a day driver who fueled there for years and he didn’t need the free showers so he told her to give them to any OTR driver that came in and didn’t have one. Now that’s a bit more ethical. But charging under the counter? Nah, that’s low.

Val_Caldera Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Val_Caldera

Val_Caldera Road Train Member

Apr 2, 2021
    TARHEEL
    I AGREE!!
    Question:
    How Then Would OTR Drivers Verify They ARE OTR Drivers and Not People "Saying or Claiming They Are An OTR Driver"??
    Billy Jo is A Over The Road Truck Driver but Bobby Sue Is An Only The Route Chevy Pickup Truck Driver (Without A Trailer) So Do Both Billy & Bobby Get The Same Privilege?
    If Both Get The Same Advantage, There's No Need To Say OTR Driver as Everyone Would Then Be Allowed The Advantage.

THANKS TO ANY RESPONSE regardless of intent or sarcasm.
    CHEERS!!

4. Trucker Paul

Trucker Paul Medium Load Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Westland,Mi
    Hi I'm didn't mean to offend anyone it's just that the majority of showers are used by otr driver's. It's true anyone with a shower credit cab get a shower.

5. Studebaker Hawk

Studebaker Hawk Road Train Member

Oct 18, 2010
    NW Indiana
    Thieves know no boundaries.

How else would you explain the millionaires on Wall Street gaming the system to make even more millions, even billions.

6. Mike250rs

Mike250rs Heavy Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    more like hiring a bad person..

There are reasons some can't get jobs other than cleaning truck stop showers.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.