i change my stance on USA!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by panhandlepat, Dec 20, 2008.

1. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    after reading all the recent posts about USA terminating drivers for STUPID reasons i withdraw any statement i EVER said about USA being OK!!
    what they are doing now to "thin the heard" is wrong! why be a "training company" (what they tell you in train the trainer class "we decided blah blah yrs ago" we are going to be a training co.) if you can't follow through? this new move solidifies the fact that USA just wants the new, inexperienced drivers to move their freight. that would explain the way they "REPAIR" thier crap!!duct tape and rivets, like you were just trying to get through thwe bristol night race?!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sgreer78

sgreer78 Light Load Member

Jul 26, 2008
    St Louis, MO
    You're basing your opinion on a company by what you read on here?

4. panhandlepat

Jan 12, 2007
    yes!! And working there 18 months....and being fired over trivial crap... And reading what i have read here....
    and you say............................................

5. notarps4me

notarps4me Road Train Member

Jan 1, 2007
    NASA HQ
    So the panhandle finally decides to listen to the monkey......:biggrin_2554:

6. panhandlepat

Jan 12, 2007
    i hear ya monkeyboy!! this fella don't realize how much i gave praise to those A-holes. clueless!!!!!:biggrin_25525:
    they treated me right, (mostly) but a different day, a different economy i guess:biggrin_2552:

7. DBL_TIME

DBL_TIME <strong>"Two Mints in One"</strong>

Feb 9, 2008
    I hate to see you change, your positive comments for USA have flowed thru this forum like cheap honkytonk wine........just kidding I just wanted to use that line in a post.Lol....You know I agree with you on the downsides to USA, brkdwn,maintnance,ect......and the way they are doing this is WRONG! I don't disagree with them doing it I just disagree with how they are going about it, that's SORRY!

Wiseguywireless Thanks this.
  8. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    There thinking is if you keep a record of every minor thing the driver does wrong, then they can be fired instead of laid off. That way the pay no unemployment.

The only thing I see that is decent, is at least they are giving bus tickets and shipping drivers things home. They are the only company so far I have heard of doing this. All the other companies I have been reading about fires you, and you get home the best you can.

9. walleye

walleye Road Train Member

Aug 21, 2007
    Land of Cheese
    Laid off or fired you can still file for and receive unemployment,...

10. realoldhippie

realoldhippie Bobtail Member

Aug 8, 2008
    louisville kentucky
    i found usa to be a nightmare. the trainer i had was more worried about shopping eating at places i could not afford or realy wanted to eat (not a very heathy diet). after several weeks i determined he was all about makeing money not realy training any one.

11. Locdrjr

Locdrjr Light Load Member

May 19, 2008
    Eaton Rapids , MI
    Too funny,,, LOL:mlaugh:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.