I don’t drive

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Navtech, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Navtech

Navtech Light Load Member

May 9, 2019
    I’m not a driver I am a technician, my dad has been driving and been company driver and OO since about 1990. I started in 2005 working on heavy equipment and trucks at CAT Dealer, ended up working plant maintenance, then went to work in automotive field, then moved back to Heavy Equipment. About 8 years ago I moved over to working on Trucks, and have been Lead Technician for the last 2 years at Dealership. I am on here to try and help whoever I can if I can with what knowledge I have, because I know it’s getting harder and harder every year to reduce downtime with emmisons and regulations, and I want to support the industry

meechyaboy, Sisbro, JonJon78 and 5 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Change your topic to Mechanical help and list some of the motors and trucks you have worked on.

it may help if your offering help

also forgot we do have a mechanic section so you can start a new thread in it. @MACK E-6

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    OldeSkool and PoleCrusher Thank this.
  4. Navtech

Navtech Light Load Member

May 9, 2019
    I just posted here seemed like introduction area. But good idea, I am familiar with Cummins 870,871,2250,2350 ISBs,ISMs and ISX
    all international engines of all sizes. 3406B-E C13,C7 CAT. have not ever worked on Detroits. Am also familiar with electrical systems, J1708, J1939 public and private datalink networks, hydraulic systems, Wabco and Bendix brake systems, and Eaton automated transmissions
    I don’t by any means think I am a super tech know it all, I expect to learn quite a lot from members on this forum.

5. Sisbro

Sisbro Bobtail Member

Sep 30, 2018

6. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Right on bud the community needs more people like you.

Navtech Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.