I Hate Walmart!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shippers & Receivers - Good or Bad' started by earthbrown, Nov 27, 2006.

1. earthbrown

earthbrown Medium Load Member

May 27, 2006
    Grantsville UT DC7026

0700 appt time
    0615 arrive at gate
    0645 in gate(only 3 trucks in ft of me)
    0655 Docked unhooked paperwork at window.

1000 Go in to see [edit] if they have paperwork. Was told not done they would give me an estimate over the radio.

1200 no Estimate given, go BACK IN. SAME BS TALK, WE WILL CHECK! Now they try to explain to me that it is 5500 cases.....well yes 5500 cases, only 10 different items, and NOT on MIXED pallets. Heavy product so stacked low, no need for Breakdown.

1300 still nothing!!!!!!!!

This is ridiculous and uncalled for. Why wont OOIDA and ATA combat excessive waits at shippers.

1415 nothing.......

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cerberus101

Cerberus101 Heavy Load Member

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia
    dude that does suck. i hate them grocery loads. i have been to wally world several times and never had that kind of problems. usually no more than a couple of hours. you should have called your DM a long time ago. if you haven't called already then you need to do so ASAP. at least your getting detention pay.

4. earthbrown

May 27, 2006
    I have been in contact with my FM, he is aware.

I am heading in to make them take me to the dock, to see their progress.

K

5. Cerberus101

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia
    good luck. 10 hrs is a long time to sit. your almost out of hours now.

6. earthbrown

May 27, 2006
    I have been in contact with my FM, he is aware.

I will get paid.

These people {edited by an ugly fat guy with a fat wife} behind the shipper counters [tick] me off. They make up excuses, and REFUSED to let me go on dock and check on progress.

I am psyco, I parked next to the trailer for 1hr, no forklift went in, and over the last 1hr all my product I could see on the dock is gone. SO they might be ******* me around at this point.

I am going to end-up getting myself in trouble one of these days. I am SOOO fed up with shippers. WORST PART IS IF I KNEW I WAS GOING TO BE HERE 8 HRS, I would have slept.

K

7. Cerberus101

Oct 25, 2006
    Georgia
    dude i'm sorry to hear but them some of the blame should be at your D.M. no way in [edit] should he have let you sit there that long. i feel there is some missing info here. how long have you been at company? and how long has he been your DM.? he kinda sounds heartless.

8. Boilermaker

Boilermaker Light Load Member

Sep 29, 2006
    When you get paid by the mile sitting is aggravating. Our truck makes more per hour than it does per mile. Heck in an 8 hour shift it idles more than it moves. Long lines at quarries, traffic, then congestion and poor traffic management at the dump site. Yep, I can totally relate to your situation. Even when you're getting paid theres only so long you can sit and listen to the radio before you get bored out of your skull. Hang in there kiddo, maybe you can distract the overweight female by leaving a trail of Snickers bars? That way you can get on the dock.
    Julie
    :smt059

9. themlilboots

themlilboots Heavy Load Member

Dec 9, 2005
    ....OMG.....LOL!!!!! :clown:

10. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    That one will probably be sort-and-segregate when he delivers it.

11. earthbrown

May 27, 2006
    FM and company has little or no power over walmart, they dont want to lose a big customer, and #####ing about them to them would not help. 99% of the time walmart is decent, but the times they suck they SUCK!!

K

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.