I must be getting older or used to trucking or both to not care much about what I saw

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by TruckRunner, Mar 28, 2018.

1. TruckRunner

TruckRunner Heavy Load Member

Dec 21, 2017
    I was parked at a busy truck stop and never seen the boldness of what one driver did. He got out of his truck carrying a gallon sized clear bottle of urine. At first I thought it may have been antifreeze but it wasn't. He calmly walked across the entire truck lot with the container visible to all and slowly poured the urine out into the grass as if he was disposing of water. I didn't make a big deal of it since nothing surprises me anymore, but I was impressed at how someone could walk around with a clear container filled with urine and stand outside in front of everybody and pour it out and walk back to his truck as if nothing happened. It isn't like he was some 90 year old cattle hauler he was a normal looking guy pulling a dry van for some company.

Kyle G. Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BrandonCDLdriver

BrandonCDLdriver Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Just be glad he didn't pour it in the parking lot.

coastietruckin', rank, stwik and 19 others Thank this.
  4. ChaoSS

ChaoSS Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2014
    What do you have against cattle haulers?

rank, stwik, Grubby and 2 others Thank this.
  5. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    You become numb to the slobs out here.
    While pumping fuel at the love's a 5 pm,
    The driver at the pump next to me just whips
    It out and takes a leak right there on the side
    Of his truck.
    Trucks were 2/3 deep, all kinds of people walking
    Around. He didn't even step in between the truck
    And the trailer. The truck waiting behind him had
    A clear shot of everything.
    And he was a 300 lb fat slob.
    All you can do is laugh at this stuff.

6. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    I’d have to give the guy some credit for disposing of his waste with a degree of responsibility.

Had he simply thrown the bottle on the ground, or poured it on the pavement - I’d have an issue.

Ok. I live on 20 acres and we have well water and septic system. I regularly pee in the grass when I’m outside. The septic system pumps the water out once solids are separated by gravity - into lateral lines in the grass. You can see where they are, the grass is always a lush green. The earth filters it.

It’s no big deal. Leaving bags of poop on the ground and throwing trash out in the lot - annoys me more. Stepping in dog poop on the grassed areas annoys me more.

A guy pouring out his pee jug in the grass - don’t care. He may have a prostate issue that necessitates this behavior.

A lack of clean - or any - facilities where he just picked up/delivered?

417bigK, rank, stwik and 13 others Thank this.
  7. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    I always pour mine out in the grass or weeds.
    Yep that's right I pee in a jug, have been for long while there's no way I'm getting dressed when I wake up in the middle of the night and walk all the way across the lot I'd never be able to get back to sleep after that. I'm especially not going to do it when. It's -15 out lol.
    Peeing in a jug in your truck has nothing to do with you being or not being a disgusting slob.
    It's about how it gets disposed.
    Tossing a full jug or bottle in the trash is flat out disgusting and very disrespectful.

8. driverdriver

driverdriver Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    I would of went in and told'em about it since there's cameras on every pump.
    I'm sure the wouldn't of minded sending a copy of that portion to his company.

9. Hoofbeats

Hoofbeats Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Iraq
    The last guy that did that next to me got sprayed with my diesel hose.

10. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    i think it would have been funnier if he farted and something else came outta him, for all to see.

11. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Way Of The Road

rank, Lucy in the Sky, Eowyn and 3 others Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.