I must be westerns at home trainer lol

Discussion in 'Western Express' started by mixonjr, Jun 5, 2014.

1. mixonjr

mixonjr Light Load Member

Jan 10, 2014
    When I worked for western I talked to a lot of drivers and exchange phone numbers with them. It's funny how over the past week my phone has blown up by these poor guys asking me how to slide there 5th wheel and tandems not to be over weight. Or how to fix lights etc. A lot of these guys should have been taught by western how to do this. The thing is western don't care . I'm just mind blown of the guys driving trucks for them that would never make it over a scale without help that western don't offer them. Thank god I don't have to deal with there bs ways anymore!

jerseyguy71 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Tell western you want pay for being a home on the phone trainer,lol.Actually every company has new drivers that don't know how to do certain things.Rather then bother u with questions id be asking another driver.

Luv2Truck256 Thanks this.
  4. jerseyguy71

jerseyguy71 Light Load Member

Jun 16, 2013
    plainfield,nj
    lol i have about 40 drivers numbers...and do the same thing but also stay in contact to keep them somewhat sane because i know what they are going through.i had to give 2 female drivers the hang in there speech just thursday and instructions on where tandems should be for that 46669 load of water from poland spring

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.