I Need a Truck Driver's Defense Attorney - Help !!

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by GBrusaw, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Tx Countryboy

Tx Countryboy Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2019
    People want the internet or other people to do their work.

spyder7723 and Socal Xpress Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CorsairFanboy

CorsairFanboy Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2018
    That's often true. On here, most people will just judge and criticize you when it comes to things with the law instead of offering advice on how to beat it. Their mantra being "shouldn't have been braking the law in the first place, I have 15+ years clean blah blah blah....."

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  4. Tx Countryboy

Sep 18, 2019
    Breaking the law got a Lot of people in unemployment line . especially with drive cams

spyder7723 Thanks this.
  5. Tx Countryboy

Sep 18, 2019
    We got that good record by driving like we should. Look at all the truck wrecks almost everyday because someone wasn't being a responsible driver.

Lepton1 and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  6. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Having had my first wreck 11 yrs ago, after 24 yrs and over 2 mil miles. Never think you’re immune. Now have over 1 mil safe miles again. I think my record says it all. One thing all wrecks have in common, no one thought it would happen.

7. Tx Countryboy

Sep 18, 2019
    34 years clean here too

8. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    Yesterday traveling south i93 from vegas to Phoenix night time, there are three round a bouts, the second one I was traveling 15mph and I saw a white pickup on drivers side right at the door, he wasn’t trying to pass me while I was on the merry go round but hanging there, I was intentionally slowing down as well so I don’t crush him. So I got pissed he’s matching my speed, I rolled down my window and told him to drive fast or #### off.

Turned out to be a bear with no skin on. Low and behold he sped off and stopped a Chevy Tahoe few miles down the road.

Well I won’t be doing that anymore.

Saved by the Tahoe. Thanks bud for taking one for us drivers.

9. Tx Countryboy

Sep 18, 2019
    Ffirst job driving in the 80's rolling out in Utah .a car behind me flashing lights & rolls up beside me trying get me to pull over . flipped him off, on down road pulled into a rest area to look things over. Car pulls up it was our safety guy in a rental car doing random checks.

10. Tx Countryboy

Sep 18, 2019
    Was driving out of San Antonio at that time lol

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  11. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Well I would not go that far, I am trying to make a point with drivers who think they can get away with all kinds of crap and don't get something's should be avoided with some effort.

It is just like being trashed a while back when I said drivers should get into habits, like doing a walk around after fueling so you know you are good to go. It takes about 35 seconds to do a walk around - yes I timed it. But super trucks thought it was dumb.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.