I need to drive from Texas to Maine, in a 4 wheeler. Are there any problems driving thru states?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by rogue-wave, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Upinsmoke

Upinsmoke Medium Load Member

Feb 26, 2019
    Hope the whole east coast becomes infected..

Kyle G. Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    It most likely has been, it is an unknown thing because no one is being tested except the sick.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  4. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

No traveling between residences under extended stay-at-home order

Speaking of lawsuits.... Funny how the Michigan Governor just banned visiting friends an family, vacation homes, and other places..

I look forward to seeing how it plays out.

Or you could just move to one of the Dakotas, or Wyoming. More cattle then people. ;)

Grumpy Cat is that you? Despite the east coast peeing in your cheerios I still like you. I like you even more if it'll make you madder. ;)

I'd offer you a hug but...social distancing,

Sirscrapntruckalot - Hugs not drugs.

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  5. longhaultransport

longhaultransport Light Load Member

Dec 25, 2009
    West Central, Florida
    What are you going to say when science determines that social distancing was the absolute worse thing we could have done?

Ever hear of a thing called 'herd immunity'?

6. buddyd157

buddyd157 Road Train Member

May 25, 2017
    under a shade tree
    there are many state lines that have these...waiting for anyone trying to cross.

[​IMG]

so you had better have a fully equipped Zombie mobile to crash thru

[​IMG]

and of course, you might want a lot of these,

[​IMG]

to bribe the border guards.

good luck, post a message here that you all made it alive.

7. LoboSolo

LoboSolo Heavy Load Member

Jun 21, 2013
    Highway 20
    That's OK. All y'all can just stay where you are, and keep your cotton-picking germs right where you're at.

Up here, we don't bother with the news. Iffen you're gonna think about coming up here to the Dakotas and mess with us OR our cattle, think twice. The country needs its beef, and if you make us sick, who is gonna raise them? You?

We'll let you go on through, but no slower than a C.R. England truck, and for right now, no stoppin at Wall Drug neither. Keep on moving and take whatever germs ya got with ya. Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

Northern Nomad Thanks this.
  8. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

Awesome. I support the 2nd amendment, glad you do to.

I thank you for the laugh. Quite amusing. Especially the part where you think I got a beef with the Dakotas. ;)

Sirscrapntruckalot - Moooo. - a cow somewhere in South Dakota.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  9. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    Maybe a bit of sun will clear South Dakota out well enough.

I am happy to do a bit of teasing. Lord knows down here in the South there are issues right quick. =)

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  10. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    I learned that our own Mike Huckabee, Governor to us years ago has sued his county for being threatened on his private backyard beach. Get this. He managed to quietly annex the beach from first dune down to mean tide line (Which is essentially the wet sand under the surf) and add that to his property at court when the Judge had heard no Objections. I think for like 400 in fees and no additional taxes. His neighbors did the same.

Enter the Lawman seeing Mr Mike on the sand. Threatens to arrest same. Mike tells Lawman to shove it, private beach. Beat it.

Enter the Federal Lawsuit against the Sheriff and County as defendants for "Taking of private property by force or other means" which is something that is not done short of all out war.

Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  11. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    Are you joking? In order to gain herd immunity you need to either have a widespread vaccination, or enough people to have already contracted and suffered through the disease. We're trying to PREVENT the latter.

Northern Nomad Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.