I want to be a Team Driver

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by SmithAlNicholas, Oct 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmithAlNicholas

SmithAlNicholas Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2020
    I am 59 Years of Age, White Male, Live in Little Rock Arkansas, I have been Driving Locally in Arkansas for 6 years, a Dry Van mostly, 10 and 12 Speed Automatic and Standard, some Tanker Experience and some Flatbed, Went to American Institute of Trucking in Las Vegas Nevada in 2014 and OTR the Road with Werner Enterprises to complete training, Drove 48 states with Werner and worked their Dollar General Account for 1 year, I am looking for someone that wants to be a Team Driver with me. Driving is somewhat Anti-Social, Physically, and Mentally Challenging, and downright Unhealthy sometimes. Looking to be Health Conscious, Non Smoker but smoking considerate, Clean Trucking Experience In Cab. Contact here or smithalnicholas@gmail

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mile4mile

Mile4mile Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2020
    Houston
    Do you have a company already or ok with going with another? Already have a company... do you have Hazmat? OTR ok for you?

4. richeyatwork

richeyatwork Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2016
    Hi al,rich w. From malvern,ar 34 trs,veteran driver,do drive now? I need co driver also amazon,fedex,ups all drop n hook,new 2021kw t680 automatic,2500 sign on,job around eucless,Eccles, 2 weeks out 4 days of. 1500 week per driver. My email: wentzel.richard59@yahoo.com

Mile4mile Thanks this.
  5. richeyatwork

richeyatwork Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2016
    Al job for team is in euless,tx,Euless,, dallas tx wrong wording from last post,can call 9132440831 if you like

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.